[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have SJW complained yet that the killer of Batmans parents is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
Have SJW complained yet that the killer of Batmans parents is a brown middle eastern man? That Doomsday is pretty much a black skinned ape like man? That most henchmen are foreigners, brown or black
>>
>>67633979
You forgot the asian chick that doesn't get to say a word and gets blown the fuck up.
>>
this site is 18+
>>
>>67633979

>SJWs

Go outside.
>>
>>67634035
get trigg'd
>>
>>67633979
lets plant the seed and watch them blog and tear the movie apart for "racism"
>>
>>67633979
You triggered yourself and you don't even know it.
>>
>>67634002
What about the sex slaves being Asians?
>>
>>67633979

>SQWs literally trying to invent liberal controversies to get triggered over
>>
>>67633979

>getting this triggered

Are you from /pol/?
>>
>>67633979
>advocating for social justice and better minority representation in popular media is a bad thing.
Adjust your worldview. It'll make you better.
>>
>>67633979
They don't buy or pay for the things they complain about, I thought it was known at this point
they will whenever the BR rip is out
>>
>all the triggered tumblr rejects in this thread

all my keks
>>
>>67634786
It's okay, OP. I still think you're a cool guy and definitely not a loser beta male.
>>
>>67633979
Maybe this explains the low scores in RT.
But then the movie is shit.
>>
>>67634786

You're either a triggered blue pilled SJW or a triggered blue pilled stormfag

Just shit back and enjoy the shit show.
>>
whenever I watch a movie I try my hardest to find stuff that would trigger SJWs and then I scour the internet to see if there is any outrage
>>
>>67633979

>since the movie is doing terrible, let's try to pretend that liking the movie will piss sjws off to cash in on the /pol/ crowd

fuck off shill
>>
capeshit board containment when
>>
>>67633979
>movie is realistic

What would SJW have to complain about?
>>
>>67635047
Since the middle eastern man didn't rape the mother or young Bruce I wouldn't say it was realistic.
>>
>>67635047
> What would SJW have to complain about?

Uh, realtiy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.