[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We finally got the gray suit but we still yet to see white eyes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Batman-v-Superman--Batman-Gun.jpg (131 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Batman-v-Superman--Batman-Gun.jpg
131 KB, 1200x800
We finally got the gray suit but we still yet to see white eyes.
>>
>>67631867
They sort of did the white eyes with the mech suit. The reason they don't with the regular costume though is because it's harder to act through. Deadpool could get away with it because he's basically a live action cartoon, but if they gave Batman CG eyes I don't think audiences would buy it. I'd be surprised if they didn't do some screen tests to see if they could make it work, though.
>>
>>67631996
I don't know about you but I expect a guy who wants criminals to shit their pants to hide his pupils so he can look more like a demon
>>
File: Batman_lenses_1024.jpg (46 KB, 533x709) Image search: [Google]
Batman_lenses_1024.jpg
46 KB, 533x709
Nolan's white eyes sucked, by the way.
>>
i wonder if anyone's ever tried white contact lenses or something to just white out the eye itself
>>
>>67632185
>>67632185
>>67632185
>>67632185
>>
>>67632233
Several years ago there was a Batman fan film that got quite a bit of buzz, and the guy who played Batman was wearing white contacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOB13T6Zmh8
>>
>>67632233
Yeah, I don't wanna see huge eyes on the mask or anything. I just want the actor's own eyes without pupils which can be easily done with contact lenses. You can even acknowledge that in the movie. Like you can have a scene where comes back to bat cave, removes his mask, and then remove the lenses in front of a mirror while talking to Alfred. That would be cool as hell.
>>
>>67632185
LMAO
>>
File: cowl.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cowl.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
The cowl actually does have lenses, but we just didn't see them used in the movie
>>
File: DURRRR.png (93 KB, 262x183) Image search: [Google]
DURRRR.png
93 KB, 262x183
>>67632505
>mfw movie sucked
>>
>>67632563
Roger Ebert?
>>
>>67631867
>I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU

HAHAHAHAH CAUSE LIKE, SHES AN ALIEN TOO AND SHIT, FUCKING LOL WHAT A FLICK FUCK ROTTEN TOMATOES AND MARVEL FAGGOT$
>>
>>67632185
>Time to put on these nightmare vision goggles
>...
>everything looks the same!
>>
>>67631867
don't believe everything you read on this website Ben affleck is a white man so those are white eyes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.