[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any anon's redpill me on adam curtis films/docu's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM

He Works for the bbc (state sponsored) which always makes me very suspicious.

any1 watched all his movie's are they worth looking into or is most of his work gatekeeping tier. ?
>>
tv really is full of capeshit plebs

where have all the red-pillers gone?
>>
>LE REDPILL ME

Yeah, it's not surprising you're thinking about BBC.
>>
>>67630849
He makes great interesting documentaries.
>>
>>67631564
what do you like about them.?
>>
Anyone who reads Baudrillard and Lyotard on the postmodernist media machine will have understood this phenomenon from the 1990s onwards. The hyperreality which is propagandised by such outlets as the BBC, all the American, European and international satellite & cable TV news networks is nothing but a simulacra of ultimately meaningless and confusing images. The rest is a Frankfurt School model repetition of lies, fabrications and misleading images in a constant stream of propaganda.

Cameron. for example, is a sharp witted conman every bit as evil as Blair (Cameron's Libya & Syria is Blair's Iraq & Afghanistan) & is already cooking up a massive EU renegotiation hoodwink to make sure UK remains in the EU fascist superstate and will do everything his financial overlords command him to carry out in order to skew wealth even more disproportionately in favour of the rich.

And why would the BBC tell you all of this? So you think they are balanced, unbiased and truthful. That's just how confusing the postmodern media circus makes it for those who are dim-witted enough to soak it all up. Get off the media; abandon newspapers and seek the truth for yourself. Indeed, the very reason why the governments of the western world are desperate to control the Internet (just as they do in North Korea and China) and all private communications - so you will soon be unable to find reliable factual news reports. if you don't work to protect what little liberty you have left, then it will disappear even more rapidly.
>>
>>67630849
All watched over by machines of loving grace was decent.
>>
Robert Frost1 year ago

There is an answer for why this is happening. The Frankfort School was successful in bringing Cultural Marxism into Western Society. This was a plan nearly a century in the making to infect, and ultimately kill our way of life.

Marxism failed economically in the Soviet Union (communism), and it failed to spread across the world militarily (cold war). However it has been highly effective in attacking our culture through subversion. Traditional values were attacked for decades. For example, "Feminism" was used to attack the structural soundness of the Family Unit. Don't get defensive and miss my intention - I fully support total equality between the genders, however that was not the result of this movement. The real world result matched the original intention of the Frankfort School -- Sharply declining birth rates for White populations.

This is turn provided an excuse to demand Massive Immigration (ONLY in White countries), further diminishing White populations. At the same time, Civil Rights were used to promote the welfare of minorities. Social Spending was advocated in order to run-up National Deficits (giving more power to Central Banks operating internationally). Religion was attack too, but again, only Christianity (in Europe you can be fined or jailed for "hate speech" against jews or muslims).

And yet after all the "Progressiveness" brought about since the Second World War, what is the ultimate result? A massive transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the wealthiest 1% of the world. Did Feminism increase the quality of life for women, when more than half of all children are now born to single mothers? Do you still think women entering the workforce benefited - when in fact, actual household wealth adjusted for inflation has been shrinking as the Middle Class slowly vanishes?
>>
You should watch The Power of Nightmares just see how wrong he turned out to be.
>>
>>67632638
who?
me?
him?
who?
>>
https://vimeo.com/groups/96331/videos/80799353

>machines of loving grace
>>
bump 4 discuss
>>
Essential /4amhighordrunkwithyourmates/ core.
>>
>>67635074
Damn relatable af
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.