[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch BvS >love it >despite the haphazard plot structure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1459298917352.jpg (16 KB, 213x395) Image search: [Google]
1459298917352.jpg
16 KB, 213x395
>watch BvS
>love it
>despite the haphazard plot structure, the action, imagery, dialogue, etc. kept me enthralled
>29%

>Civil War comes out in a month
>know I'm going to cringe at the poor presentation, dialogue, costume design, and inevitable quips
>93%

I don't get it. I usually even side with RT on their scores on most movies, but capeshit (and starshit recently) I seem to be completely misaligned. This is even stranger considering Star Wars and Marvel are Disney and DC is WarnerBros, and WarnerBros owns RT.

Should I just stop giving attention to RT or even critics in general?

Kill me, bros.
>>
>>67628512
Only give a shit about your own opinion
>>
File: _20160329_193118.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1082) Image search: [Google]
_20160329_193118.jpg
110 KB, 1080x1082
>More capeshit threads
>>
>>67628512
>Should I just stop giving attention to RT or even critics in general?
Not necessarily, they aren't always wrong either, but have more confidence in your own judgement over theirs.
>>
>>67628512
>>67628532
>>67628533
>>67628545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c&feature=youtu.be
>>
>I know I am not going to like it
>I am going to watch the shit anyway

I am sorry you just explained why you are worthless and you yourself are not even listening to yourself.
>>
>implying marvel doesn't pay critics to leave good reviews on marvel and bad reviews on dc
>>
maybe you ahve shit taste, anon
>>
>>67628570
or maybe youre particular with what you consider good film to be, i.e. youre annoyed by little things and dont give a shit about some other fundamental problems

stop looking at things through the /tv/ meme filter

>>67628569
nice boogeyman faggot
>>
>>67628533
>>67628472
>>67628369
and a dumb frogposter bumping them
>>
>>67628545
>they aren't always wrong

Neither are broken clocks.

Opinions don't fucking matter. You're going to enjoy what you enjoy anyway.

RT is good for people who are afraid of having their own opinion.

If somebody brings up RT as an argument, discard their opinion because they literally have none.
>>
Sounds like you were hyped and now you are trying to retroactively justify the hype and claim that something that was shit wasn't "so bad"

Also with saying you don't agree with RT on capeshit and "starshit" does that mean you hated TFA and loved the prequels?
>>
>>67628512
Except Civil War is not out yet.

So shut the fuck up. It could suck.
>>
>>67628558
Why is that guy talking like he's got a dick in his mouth?

Can't believe people are actually this mad over a capeshit flick. Get a fucking life bro.
>>
>>67628635
So should I disregard your advice?
>>
>>67628612
>Implying they won't get posted in anyway
>>
>>67628685
Yep. You're going to do whatever you want to do anyway.
>>
>>67628661
I thought TFA was medicore (certainly not 93%) and disliked the prequel.
>>
>>67628512
>>67628719
I think you are focusing too much on the percentages.

They are not ratings.
That is not how RT works.
>>
>>67628684
the irony
>>
>>67628701
so it was just a frogposter being autistic? Got it.
>>
>>67628562
>I only engage with things I've decided I'm gonna like beforehand
You're the limited one.
>>
>>67628950
As opposed to deciding you already don't like something before it comes out?
>>
>>67628973
You may have clues about the possibility of not liking it, but watching it for yourself and forming a valid opinion in the end is the reasonable thing to do.
>>
>>67629029
So nothing OP did?

In fact that was my entire point.
He was hyped and was looking forward to BvS.
Turns out it is actually not that good and now he is trying to deny reality.

Also how is anything OP wrote suggesting what you are describing here?
>>
>>67628512

Fuck off to your blog, you nigger
>>
but batman vs superman was bad.
>action
only the batman only scenes were good, the rest was as bad as suckerpunch
>imagery
awful snyder like always, though the camera handling and close up shots were refreshing for him
>dialog
"y-your mom is called martha too???? I.......need to reevaluate everything!!!"

you're easily enthralled little man
>>
>watch BvS
>love it

thats your problem anon
>>
>Watch Batman v Superman
>only 10 minutes was actually Batman v Superman
>>
>>67629406
hey redditor
>>
>>67628512
Did Warner Bros pay you in action figures or Turkish Airlines tickets?
>>
>>67629561
Still waiting on my 10 cents from Disney for saying Civil War will get a 93%.
>>
File: Batmobile.jpg (3 MB, 1696x2949) Image search: [Google]
Batmobile.jpg
3 MB, 1696x2949
>>67628512
I so agree. BvS is a true artistic piece of art with so many film genres: crime thriller, horror, suspense, political themed with action sequences.

We are given a Batman which has never before been seen on screen. Ben Affleck does a 10/10 performance as so does every other actor. The 3 hour cut is going to improve the movie so much as it will show all the true vision of the master of Snyder.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.