[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Buffy worth watching /tv/? What about the spinoffs and movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is Buffy worth watching /tv/? What about the spinoffs and movie?

All I've ever seen in the whole EU is just the short spinoff comic Fray, never actually seen the original stuff.
>>
Buffy is great, though the first season has aged quite a bit, but the writing is pretty on par.

Angel is even better, the first season is pretty average, but after that it just keeps ramping up until the glorious final season.

Try to watch both shows in airing order because Angel/Buffy have cross over episodes which will make more sense (or just be better) if you watch it in the right order
>>
The first 5 seasons. God tier seasons are 3 and 5.

6 is less shit than 7. 7 is avoid at all costs.

The Xbox game is pretty damn good. The sequel came out on Xbox and PS2.

Dawn is God tier waifu. Faith is God tier slutfu.

You will never have high school friends like this.

Angel: all seasons except the weird one with the demon baby. 5 is the best season.
>>
3 > 5 > 6 = 7 > 2 > 1 > >>>>>>>>> 4

Except for Hush which is one of the best episodes of the series, and television period.
>>
Ok keep in mind I hate villain of the week type of stuff.

Will I still like this show
>>
>>67628272

Season 4 also had Restless.
>>
>>67628272
>group of potential slayers taking up screen time running around the house
>buffy being told to fuck off by everyone when she's always right
>fellatio day
season seven sucked
>>
>>67628293
they have both
>>
>>67628293

you'll like it. there's an overarching season arc.

of course, 3 and 5 are the best seasons because of their arc.
>>
>>67628361
>>67628337
k ill give it a try

might end up skipping a lot of episodes if it gets repetitive/too melodramatic tho

not enough dark fantasy shows out there
>>
>>67628437
you'll probably dislike parts of s1 then.
>>
>>67628543
watching 1st episode now here's my greentext:

>high school setting i've seen a gorillion times
>bored as fuck
>tried and true opening sequence
>holy shit i hated high school

>HOLY SHIT PRIME ALLISON HANNIGAN

Now I remember why people like this show. God tier waifus.
>>
The /tv/ series is a spin-off of the movie.
>>
Watch all of Buffy
Watch all of Angel
Watch Scooby Doo and get some SMG faps under your belt
Watch the first four seasons of Bones
Watch all of Dollhouse
Watch the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie and get some Kristy Swanson faps in, you've earned them.
>>
Angel is still dreamy
>>
File: velma dance.gif (543 KB, 229x272) Image search: [Google]
velma dance.gif
543 KB, 229x272
>>67628741
>implying my faps didn't start with Scooby Doo in the first place

Also what about that Warehouse 13 show
>>
>>67628633
wait until you get to the holloween episode where she is dressed as a sexy ghost and you realise for the first time that underneath those geek outfits lurks an absolute hardbody
>>
File: velma.png (1 MB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
velma.png
1 MB, 1912x1072
>>67628909
>for the first time
it's not the 90's anymore anon, however much we want to we can't go back
>>
>>67628967
i know, just had a little flashback for a second.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.