[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst part of this whole sorry saga is that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman[1].jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman[1].jpg
164 KB, 670x377
The worst part of this whole sorry saga is that there's no way justice league will be any better, more characters for zack to misdirect, an even more "epic" story with even more parts to flub even harder? I give that a 0% chance of being better than BvS.

It will be the biggest piece of shit ever, and you know what? People are gonna see it in droves, just like they rioted and trampled over one another to go shit in their own eyeballs with BvS despite man of steel being atrocious.

The ride never ends /tv/

We keeps saying the audience is gonna get sick of being swindled and won't fall for it eventually but the truth is they're fucking idiots and JL will make money whether we like it or not.
>>
can't slap the Zack
>>
I feel like i'm taking crazy pills. Zack Snyder is literally talentless. Even terrible directors like Michael Bay and Bret Ratner have redeemable films, but Zack hasn't directed a single second of watchable cinema.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c&feature=youtu.be

the bottom will fall out eventually and responsibility for their shit will probably go to another guy.
depending on how suicide squad does they might have Ayer do reshoots or something
>>
>>67627825
>this video in every thread
shill your vids somewhere else. at least sad ben was kinda creative
>>
>>67627789
Nice bait
>>
>>67627742

Yep.

Congratulation anon, you're officially moving from Early Undergrad stage to Late Undergrad stage. Be sure to keep writing your shitty screenplays between lectures at the local hip cafe--not the one near Greek Row--at least as much (hopefully more) than you shitpost on /tv/. So that by the time you graduate in a year or thereabouts, you'll be a writer whose halfway worth a shit.

The only way to move forward is to make your own shit because Snyder isn't going to make it for you. Also
>another capeshit thread
>>
>>67627789
well if you were going to say that a movie is just "dumb fun" and doesn't take itself too seriously, that's be a Michael bay movie.

Snyder's movies don't even have that to fall back on (as much as WB tried to say they do for whatever reason).

At least you could reasonably "shut your brain off" and enjoy bad boys II, you couldn't do that with any of snyder's shitfests.
>>
>>67627742

BvS was horrible. Justice League will not be any better. But if BvS fares "below expectations" then JL will probably be less frontloaded than BvS was.

>>67627789

I enjoyed Dawn of the Dead and Watchmen. The rest are shit tho
>>
If Suicide Squad is good can they give the project to Ayer? Can they give it to Ben Affleck?
>>
>>67628334

I hope all the bad reviews BvS is getting gets Zack fired, it's really all his fault and a better director could save this whole mess.
>>
>>67628375
reviews literally do no matter. the only thing that matters is the box office, and BvS is a financial success.

Snyder isn't going anywhere, sadly.
>>
All this asspain. Zackly Snydebrick is the ginchiest.
>>
File: Ahab Snyder.jpg (173 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
Ahab Snyder.jpg
173 KB, 1296x684
>>67627742
What have you done lately to praise our Lord and savior /tv/?
>>
>>67628638
Hold up. I would not call it a success yet. Regardless they may want to change control for someone who can get them more money and acclaim than Snyder.
>>
>>67628740
it's most likely going to be a success. it doesn't even need to be a major success, just enough for the studios to make a profit.

they are not going to switch directors and risk potential profits. that's just not how it works. Snyder may be a hack, but he does seem to know how to work the studio system.
>>
>>67628859
>hack
That's a one syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>>
>>67628859
actually, scratch that. his wife is the reason behind his success. she has produced every single thing he has been involved in since 1997, other than dawn of the dead

this crazy bitch right here is the cause of all your misery.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Snyder
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.