[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any good animation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1452757630164.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452757630164.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
File: joshiraku's entire budget.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
joshiraku's entire budget.gif
3 MB, 320x180
it's pretty far and in between in anime
>>
by the looks of what you posted, i'd say no
>>
Memories, Perfect Blue, Fantasia, Snow White, Persepolis, Waltz With Bashir, The Triplets of Belleville.
>>
>>67626861
This some sort of Gundam show? Only chinese series are really liked back in the Toonami days.
>>
I've heard about something called jin roh that apparently has really smooth animation, but I haven't stopped masturbating long eniugh to care.
>>
>>67626890
that looks terrible
>>
>>67626917
its 08 ms team

great one, the only one i bothered to go back and finish
>>
>>67626861

I can tell from the thumbnail alone this is the Gouf Custom battle from 08th MS Team. If you know that there is based upon this example why did you ask the question?
>>
>>67626935
it's the only semi-relevant image i have
that one from the simpsons with the babysitter would have worked better
or the old/new checkout comparison
>>
>>67626939
Yeah, I remember liking that one. Maybe I'll torrent it. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>67626861
Samurai Jack is pretty based IIRC.

Also:Computer animation is still considered Animation. :)
>>
>>67626939

>not liking Stardust Memories
>not liking War in the Pocket

Senpai...
>>
>>67626861
no bro. Good animation is a myth. Sure. Way to shit on a whole visual language
>>
>>67627013
i was a kid lad, toonami had 08 ms team, one that a gumdam's leg got torn off underwater (which i never found), and sd gumdam
>>
>>67627089

You might be thinking of either the original show or War in the Pocket. Both feature an underwater battle.
>>
I want to fuck the rabbit.
>>
>>67627184
thanks lad, will try and check out
>>
>>67627005
>Also:Computer animation is still considered Animation. :)

Of course it is. It's a shame it's used so often with a poor framerate and tons a reused assets that make everything look so choppy and terrible. When done well, computer animation can be every bit as good as hand drawn.
>>
File: Animated works.jpg (1 MB, 1815x1994) Image search: [Google]
Animated works.jpg
1 MB, 1815x1994
>>67626861
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.