[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Joe Rogan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 5.jpg (67 KB, 724x700) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
67 KB, 724x700
Thoughts on Joe Rogan?
>>
>>67626819
Great commentator, good podcast host, terrible comedian. Also up there with Odd Future/Bernie Sanders/Doctor Who for worst fanbase of all time
>>
>>67626819
He's a real character.
>>
>>67626874
>great commentator
that oblique kick
OH HE'S ROCKED
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>Dude religion is dumb
>dude MUSHROOMS ARE MAGIC!
>>
meh. he's just some guy. I have no idea why people idolize so fucking much.
>>
>>67627011
It's possible to think organized religion is stupid but also believe in the supernatural. It's not really hypocritical.
>>
>>67626819
I met him in Vegas back on March 4th. Saw his show and waited in line to shake his hand. He's a cool dude. All though, I was expecting him to be short, and his shortness still surprised him. No way he's 5'8. I've seen 5'8, he's more like 5'7 at the most.
>>
>>67627102
it's just fucking dumb
>>
>>67626914
I love you
>>
>>67626908
OHHHHHHHHHH
HE HURT HIM MIKE
>>
>>67626819

His podcast is only as good as his guest, but he will sometimes go on some good rants by himself about whatever

I find the people who bitch about his DUDE WEED LMAO ideas and his fans to be more annoying than the thing they bitch about as well
>>
>>67626819

I'm a high school graduate with a 90 IQ so I only listen to Adam Carolla. Joe is way too smart for me, he really makes me think.
>>
>>67627102
It's not that he believes in the supernatural, it's that he thinks DMT takes him to an alternate dimension.
>>
>>67626819
Joe "the human testicle" Rogan
>>
>>67626819
He's alright as an interviewer but whenever he interviews a theist he goes full fucking retard. You can see him mentally degrade in a second and just shout at his guest incoherently about how they found scrolls in pots.

Makes him look stupid as fuck when the rest of the interview is fine.
>>
At least Redban isn't around to ruin every episode by calling attention to himself. He did it constantly. Even though he wasn't the guest. Like your friend's toadie friend who constantly sought approval.
>>
>>67626874
>Great commentator
>"OW-OOW HES HURT HES HURT!"

He's literally doing a Sam Kinison impression
>>
>>67626819
He's smarter, stronger, and richer than everyone here.

You have NOTHING to say. All you haters are irrelevant lower than life cockroaches that just shit out verbal diarrhea all day.
>>
>>67627489
You forgot "shorter".
>>
>>67626819
DUUUUUUUUDDEEEE *insert UFC fighter here*
MAAAAAAHNNN THAT GUYS BAAAAD DUDE, YOU DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH HIMMMMM
>>
I really like his podcast. He says some stupid shit sometimes and goes off on muh religion and stuff too much, but he's a talented bullshitter and usually knows how to engage his rogues gallery of guests.
>>
File: roganlet.jpg (72 KB, 618x685) Image search: [Google]
roganlet.jpg
72 KB, 618x685
>>67626819
He will never learn
>>
>>67626914
I've never even listened to or watched Rogan in anything but I read this pasta every time I see it.
>>
he really makes me think
>>
>>67627550

y the fanny pack tho?
>>
>>67627550
He's 'officially' 5'7 or 5'8 but I'm not buying it at all.
>>
File: Rogan kettlebells.webm (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Rogan kettlebells.webm
2 MB, 400x400
He's an idiot.
>>
>>67626819
Can't listen to a full episode anymore. He has good intentions and everything, but he uses the podcast to push agendas. He contradicts himself all the time, says outrageous shit and always falls back on "I'm a comedian over here".

I like the fact that he promotes positive thinking and all that. But I can't here him dominate conversations when he feels the need to talk about mma bullshit to guests that don't give a fuck about mma and I'm done hearing about pot.

Seems like a good guy though.
>>
>>67627715
Does this guy really get stoned and do workouts like this? I have trouble washing dishes and doing the laundry when I smoke.
>>
>>67627550
Yea. His height is no joke. Me and my gf took a picture with him and my gf was the same height (she's 5'6). Also, I'm not very big, 6'0 163lbs, and my calves were larger than his after studying the photo. Like thicker. And I'm not even that athletic.
>>
>>67628269
stfu manlet cuck
>>
>>67628269
genetics
calves are just genetics, you need to put shitload of work to get good calves if your genetics is shitty
>>
>>67627981
It would explain how he can throw kettle bells around like a retarded faggot and grind his cartilage away like a scratch off lotto ticket. He can't feel any pain because mentally he's in his flotation tank in the 43rd dimension
>>
>>67629506
Who cares about cartilage when you have

REGENOKINE
E
G
E
N
>>
Can somebody post the "Before Alphabrain" "After Alphabrain" picture?
>>
>>67626874
This exactly. Fucking terrible comedian. Who the fuck goes to his shows?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.