[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tony sopranis.jpg (43 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
tony sopranis.jpg
43 KB, 618x412
??
>>
File: paulpe.jpg (42 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
paulpe.jpg
42 KB, 830x1262
I just finished the series and I don't know.
>>
>>67626105
proof?
>>
>>67626340
The way the scene is shot is basically cutting between the viewpoints of different characters, in sequence. The mid-sentence cut to black coincides with what would have Tony's POV, had he not just been shot in the head.
>>
>>67626495
yeah I read about this and it does seem pretty logical. But why did the guy who allegedly kills tony go to the bathroom before shooting him? Why not just shoot him before that?
>>
>>67626886

Retrieving the gun in the bathroom like in The Godfather. Didn't one of Tony's dream sequences portray a similar scene as well?
>>
>>67626915
yea but in the dream he goes to get the gun and there isn't one there. Also, in the godfather, he only retrieves the gun from the bathroom because he knows he will be patted down and searched before entering the restaurant. In the case of the show, that guy could've just walked in with a gun and shot him no problem.
>>
>>67626989

Maybe he wanted to make sure Tony wouldn't see him coming. Or maybe he put on gloves in the bathroom or something.
>>
Tony is the main character, most of the show including the final scene was from his point of view. the reason it suddenly cuts to black is because there is no more of tony's story to show, because he got shot in the head, instant darkness.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x540
>tfw Gandolfini's been dead for nearly 3 years now
>>
Tony looked up because he finally realised who ate all the gabagool
>>
>>67627213
it's still strange realizing he's dead. he's the kind of guy you think could never die
>>
Where does Prime Gandolfini rank in terms of most aesthetic leading men on television?
>>
>>67627267
who
>>
>>67627213
> that picture
Holy kek.
>>
>>67627213
>>67627308

me too bruhs

me too
>>
>>67627454

he died a month before he was to start filming a new show for HBO.

>tfw we will never get to see an epic James Gandolinfi comeback to HBO that would have ushered in a new Golden Age of Television
>>
File: ohhhh-those-russians.jpg (45 KB, 627x325) Image search: [Google]
ohhhh-those-russians.jpg
45 KB, 627x325
>>67627400
It was that bloody Russian!!
>>
>>67627454
I still think of Tony whenever anyone says OH! Hey! whoah! Oof Marone!
>>
>>67627634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM

What a glorious show
>>
>>67627606

he is not russian! he is ukrainian! you think this is cold? this is not cold!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.