[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst writing ever on Better Call Sall >be Mike Hermantrout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: flying-male-trout.png (2 MB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
flying-male-trout.png
2 MB, 1440x810
Worst writing ever on Better Call Sall

>be Mike Hermantrout
>stake out the taco shop where you go extorted
>go into said taco shop
>ask Hector for a job application to be an epic "enforcer"
>>
>going to cuck hector
>this is how gus gets awareness of him and hires him
>>
File: beta-uprising-gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
beta-uprising-gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>67625489
that's in no way implied to be what's going to happen

Mike needs money cause of his golddigging daughter in law

We know he ends up being an enforcer for beaner drug dealers

Him going back to beaner drug dealers would imply he's going to get his job somehow through this

He can't fuck over Hector because then he would never ever work for Gus, because Gus is part of the cartel that Hector is also part of
>>
>>67625449
>>67625489
>>67625546
Mike dies at the end of BCS
>>
>>67625782
says who
>>
>>67625838
its been hinted alot
>>
>>67625782
Confirmed
>>
>>67625875
>>67625908
samefag
>>
>>67625939
>>>67625875 (You)
>>>67625908
>samefag
.nope
>>
>>67625449
>knows his daughter in law is full of shit about gunshots in her neighborhood and is just scamming money from him
>makes decisions to get money for safe family that then granddaughter in danger

fuckin wut
>>
>>67626080
Mike is basically a cuck
>>
>>67625546
>>67626080
>>67626240
Guess I'm an idiot...I just saw it as her genuinely losing her shit and imagining things.

This makes much more sense though.
>>
>>67626564
You're over thinking it cuck
>>
That whole sequence with the dancing air-thingy and jimmy wearing loud suits and not flushing his poopies and the bagpipe was fucking amazing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.