[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: s2.jpg (525 KB, 2442x1500) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
525 KB, 2442x1500
amazing
>>
what is this
>>
FUCKING

WHITE

MALES

seriously though how come the Cohen bro's aren't pushing the jewish-SJW agenda? they actually show that coalburners are just unstable girls that hate their white father because he molested and abuses them
>>
turned to shit in the second half
>>
>>67625007
nigga you're crazy, second half was just as good as the first
>>
>>67625060
>injunction make a plastics so he could be boss of Fargo mafia in first season
>seeing two kids are being bullied, helped them
>its Mr Wrench and Mr Numbers from first season
It was biggest letdown since mass effect 3 endings.
>>
>>67625413

wut?
>>
>>67625413
>he let one scene ruin the finale for him

i dont even get why people thought it was that bad. Just because it was coincidental? No shit, that's the point

the only thing I didn't like was that it means Hanzee died like a bitch in season 1
>>
>5'6" skinny indian turns into a 6'3" overweight jewish mafia boss

amazing indeed
>>
>>67625413
>second half
>2 scenes in the last episode

The creator confirming that Hanzee becomes that guy was retarded though. This is why 'death of the author' exists. They don't know when to stop.
>>
>>67625007
they started making shit up as they went along and everyone loves hanzee so they made him like the main character
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.