[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was having trouble sleeping last night. So I watched the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I was having trouble sleeping last night. So I watched the last episode of pic related and I went right to sleep!

Must recommend for insomniacs!
>>
yeah
>>
>>67624411
Stick to cartoons kid. They're definitely your speed.
>>
File: 1459297578151.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1459297578151.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>tfw the commercials wake you up
>>
>>67624411

MOM! There hasn't been an explosion or action scene yet! Change the channel!
>>
this is the worst fucking meme on this board
>>
>>67624411
For what its worth I think you're an arsehole
>>
>>67625168
why? the show really is shit
>>
Its a Jimmy is frustrated with his job episode.
>>
>>67625211
And you're a retard for keeping watching it.
>>
Borne of A Meme: The Show
>>
aww babby wants explosions and exposition for his TV shows? :)
>>
>>67625054

worst feel. makes me have a little panic attack. then i have a urge to turn it down but not to turn it off.
>>
I sure hope Saul agrees to Kimmy's perfectly mundane and incredibly safe plan that won't upset anybody or change the stakes of anybody's drama.

I'm also glad that Mike's extended plan to resolve his drama which resolved itself two episodes ago successfully completed itself ensuring that he didn't have to deal with any sort of conflict.

It totally won't feel contrived when the writers use the finale to once again reaffirm how resolved everything this season is, only to be shattered by some unexpected shenanigan which they will surely resolve in the first few episodes of season 3.
>>
>>67625315
You can literally say that for any show
>>
>>67625374
I would think most shows follow the progression that drama develops over the season, climaxing at the finale where it all resolved, only leaving a hint of foreshadowing for future issues.

Saul is the opposite.
Saul creates his own problem and resolves it in the span of the first four episodes and then nothing happens for the rest of the season.
>>
>>67624411

at least the paperwork seems to be over, for now
>>
>>67624411
>ooga booga where da explosions at?
>>
>>67625283
No, baby wants actual plot and interesting characters
>>
Nearly two seasons through and Jimmy went from being a solo lawyer to a law firm lawyer back to being a solo lawyer, but this time it will be different. Bravo Vince!
>>
Who needs explosions when you can sit at the edge of your seat and wait for the next Breaking Bad cameo?!?!?!
>>
I'm a huge fan of Béla Tarr and I still find this shit horribly boring.
>>
>>67624411
>>67624411
I WORK IN A FUCKING OFFICE AND COMING HOME TO WATCH THIS SHIT ANNOYS ME GREATLY!
IM SO ANGRY IM GOING TO POST ON /pol/ ABOUT SOME GROUP

THIS SHOW IS TERRIBLE
>>
>>67625641

for you, maybe
>>
Better Call Saul is an abomination.

It's literally as if AMC realized that Mad Men and Breaking Bad were completed, and all they had left as a network identity was the "channel that has that zombie show on it".

So they decided to pay VINCE a ton of money and begged him to make Better Call Saul and told him that they wanted the Mad Men crowd as well as retain the Breaking Bad crowd. Vince at the time only envisioned a Saul spinoff as a simple comedy sitcom show, but with all that money suddenly on his front lawn he had to rush a product annually that tries to satisfy two different audiences at once and manages to not fully satisfy either.

You can even see the literal split with the Mike "JUST CAMEO OUR SHOW UP" Storyline/Jimmy "OFFICE DIALOGUE" Storyline trying to cater to these two crowd segments.

All in all, Better Call Saul is a failure because it tries to do two different shows at the same time.
>>
Better Call Saul is just funny. There is some good writing with psychological motivations etc. Wexler is so sexysmart. The Mike storylines are dragging it down.
>>
Im in love with Kim
>>
>>67626760

something about her voice makes me horny. show is comfy as hell.
>>
>>67626760
>better call saul is just funny
When?
>>
Superior Bob Odenkirk show coming through

https://vimeo.com/107910254
>>
>>67626562
not only all that, but it also completely fails at what it should have been in the first place - A funny show about Saul's lawyer antics

it's pretty obvious that is what they advertised this show as before season 1 aired. I think I've laughed maybe 4 times since the beginning of season 2.

what a fucking disappointment. I don't want breaking bad, I don't want some step by step back story of slow character development on how Saul became Saul, I just want a fucking funny show based around a comically character.

squandered is the best word for this show. completely fucking squandered.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.