[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can britbongs be any more hypocritical?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x960
Can britbongs be any more hypocritical?
>>
Can you point out the hypocrisy?
I don't even know who the fuck this guy is 2bh
>>
>>67622438
they can always be more hypocritical
>>
>>67622438
he was in a manchildrens tv series, like those shit you watch each week.
>>
A few things:

Why should I give a fuck if he's fat?
Why should he give a fuck about the opinions of strangers on the internet?
Why should I give a fuck about his response to the opinions of strangers on the internet?
>>
>fat shamed
To be fair, I have not read his post, nor do I plan to, but this is why the concept of 'stars' is mostly dead now: no one likes to hear someone whining about how strangers on the internet make them feel bad and stress eat. Too many actors are going online and typing out blogposts about their fucking feelings.

Like it or not, we all look up to people who just live their lives and not worry about faggy shit like cyber bullying or not being accepted by all members of society.
>>
>9 messages/updates/whatever the fuck that icon is

I HAVE ZERO FAMILIARITY WITH A PHONE LIKE THAT BECAUSE I AM NOT A FAGGOT

YOU ARE A TERMINAL UBER-FAGGOT OP, SO KINDLY EXIT THIS WEBSITE AND, SOON AFTER, YOUR OWN LIFE

MODS: BAN ALL PHONEPOSTERS. THIS MADNESS MUST STOP.
>>
>>67622438
now that fatass can get bitch shamed.
>>
File: 1458430403333.jpg (25 KB, 278x276) Image search: [Google]
1458430403333.jpg
25 KB, 278x276
>>67622438
Wait that's what he looks like with hair? Jesus christ.
>>
>>67622438
Is that the General from the first Ip Man?
>>
THE PICTURE IS OLD YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS

HE'S ON FUCKING LEGENDS OF TOMORROW AND FLASH AND LOOKS FINE NOW!
>>
>>67622438
what a fucking pussy.
>>
>britbongs

Fuck off he's lived in the US for his entire life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.