[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
>Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.

>Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.

>Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

why is the dialogue in the old starwars movies so much better than TFA?
>>
>>67622108
Because its so coarse and it gets everywhere, and dont get me started with those younglings
>>
I have the high ground though
>>
I bet you like the kino of Wes Anderson.
>>
File: didyouguyspickuponthis.png (24 KB, 836x238) Image search: [Google]
didyouguyspickuponthis.png
24 KB, 836x238
>>
File: like pottery.jpg (264 KB, 2550x1650) Image search: [Google]
like pottery.jpg
264 KB, 2550x1650
originals: Star Wars is the story of luke skywalker
prequels: Star Wars is the story of anakin skywalker
sequels: Star Wars is the story of Kenobi and Skywalker loving each other again
>>
File: 1453253669471.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1453253669471.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>people shitting on the prequels again

FUCK

OFFF
>>
Prequels
>Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.

Sequels
>Droid, please!
>>
TFA is ultimately forgettable. It was made to say "hey, remember star wars?"

You can shit on the prequels for quite a lot but they were at least creative and tried something besides throwing up the same story again
>>
>>67622240
This. Look, II is garbage, I is bad but somewhat enjoyable. But really do like RotS. Not because "urrrrr it's so dark and edgy". It's hard to watch at times, but it has some fantastic moments as it goes on (not unlike VI in that way). How people could shit on III but love VII is beyond me.
>>
>>67622341
>I hate sand
>>
File: Obi-Wan-1.jpg (15 KB, 480x216) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-1.jpg
15 KB, 480x216
at least we all agree the dialogue in TFA was trash
>>
>>67622525
I don't understand what's wrong with this line
>>
>>67622108
No. Fuck you for what you are trying to do. No.

The prequels are not to be grouped with the original trilogy in an obvious attempt to try and make people fondly remember the prequels.

Fuck. You.
>>
>>67622108
he opens his mouth like rey.
>>
File: 1452739230503.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452739230503.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>67622635
face it
its cool to like the prequels now
>>
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, PREQUEL DIALOGUES SHIIITE
>>
There is no meme in TFA, that's why it's utter trash.
>inb4 TELL THAT TO KANKIJCLUB
That's not a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
This board is a cancer, you should all kill yourselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.