[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Martha Kent's first name had been, like, jane or some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Khgvbilhj.jpg (20 KB, 620x405) Image search: [Google]
Khgvbilhj.jpg
20 KB, 620x405
If Martha Kent's first name had been, like, jane or some shit, she and her son would have been FUCKED
>>
You might be just shitposting, but now I'm genuinely curious, how would they have resolved the plot if both their names weren't Martha? Could they think past that?
>>
I want to fuck that gilf
>>
>>67621637
they would have had superman call for his mom somehow and batman would have recognized that as superman being human... since that's what they did anyway.
>>
>>67621637
They could have played it in a non-autistic way. Superman saying "save my mom, Lex has got her" would still have an impact on Batman, making him see that this alien also has a mom and was raised like a human.

The forced "we're totally friends now" shit would still be retarded, but people would be able to see better the real motivation for Batman.
>>
>>67621708
>>67621730
The line DIRECTLY before that was Batman talking about Superman having parents who loved him and telling him he was destined for great things and shit. So that whole 'it made him realize Superman had parents' shit doesn't hold up. Also because Zack just wants to cram as many DKR lines in there as possible with no actual thought towards context or even consistency.
>>
anyone else find Diane Lane the hottest bitch in the movie?
>>
>>67621812
Nah not even close to amy adams bath-cleavage
>>
>>67621859
Only because they make Diane Lane look way older in the movie and she's still bangable

IRL Diane > Amy
>>
S E A R S
E
A
R
S
>>
>>67621859
god tier for capeshit flick for children
>>
>>67621491
Not really, it would have reminded him that this dude he was about to kill had a mother...eh, i guess Zack Snyder is just too advanced for people on this board.
>>
>>67621775
It does, but you really are trying hard not to see it.
>>
>>67621775
He could have meant his alien Parents.

It's not a well known fact that Superman grew up on Earth when his first appearance to humanity was 6/13
>>
>>67622627
The WB executives were right, this shit is too smart for people HAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>67621491
But it wasn't.
>>
>>67621491
>>67621637
Her name just gave his pause. He didn't drop the spear until Lane told him it's his mother.

It's not that they mothers' have the same name, but Bruce realize that Clarke is subject to the same human experience that he is too.
>>
>>67621491
Diane Lane is hot as fuck
>>
>>67622627
too contrived.
superman literally had to go bruce, my mom is in danger before they even fight but no, we must have a 15min unnecessary action scene
>>
>>67623180
That's true, but it doesn't have the same impact. Telling him his mother is in danger isn't nearly as convincing as begging for your mother's life rather then your own in your final moments.

Still, the whole fight could have been avoided if Suerman had not attacked Batman like an idiot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.