[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Ray isn't a mary sue! She'd worked on the Falcon/Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
"Ray isn't a mary sue! She'd worked on the Falcon/Is Luke's daughter/Kylo Ren was weakened"

Just because it was justified, doesn't make it interesting or compelling.
>>
File: 640_everybody_loves_raymond.jpg (110 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640_everybody_loves_raymond.jpg
110 KB, 640x360
I don't know why you're getting worked up.

Everyone loves Ray, mon.
>>
>>67621333
*Rey

FUCK
>>
Moving the goalposts around. If it's justified, it's no longer compelling. If it's unjustified, she's a Mary Sue.

Just hate the movie and drop it already.
>>
File: 1458950684250.webm (953 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458950684250.webm
953 KB, 640x640
>>67621474
>Just hate the movie and drop it already.
this
>>
yeah. force only enhances your skills. It doesn't give you them.

only out liar is probably the force pull in ESB. Grabbing things with the force seems to be a basic technique, as its the first thing taught by Yoda. However, I'd imagine Kylo ren would be more trained in this basic technique, so Rey is still a mary Sue.
>>
File: 011.jpg (9 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
9 KB, 200x337
>>67621606

>she will never be your optimistic younger cousin
>she will neverkiss you on the cheek before a big fight with your boss, where you finally tell him that you're quitting your job because it's crushing your family life
>that kiss and her hope will never be the one thing that gets you through that meeting
>>
File: 1457665230312.png (82 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1457665230312.png
82 KB, 252x252
>>67621770
>optimistic younger cousin
Kill yourself.
>>
I understand that Disney wanted to make this movie with the intent of high female empowerment, they said this in interviews about the direction of SW, but it went a little overboard to point of cringey.
- Rey w/no training beats Kylo ren, who was trained by Luke. He clearly has more muscle mass and shouldn't be losing the lightsaber stress clashes.
- "stop grabbing my hand" Rey to Fin
- "Leia will never be referred to as Princess ever in the series anymore, only general".
- Alien resistance fighter has to die
>>
File: bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>67621802

i'm calling it, it's going to be the plotline of ep IX
>>
>>67622293
More likely Kenobi's grandaughter, his force ghost was the one whispering to her.
>>
>>67622293
Nah senpai. Kylo Ren's love interest will be a familiar face to Adam Driver. The Jews at Disney will bring Lena Dunham into the mix so she and Adam can settle their real life differences. Dunham's character will be one the bastard children of Jabba the Hutt.
>>
>>67621474
That's because anything can be justified within a fictional universe no matter how absurd. It doesn't make it interesting
>muh goalposts
It's like polishing a turd regardless of what angle you look at it
>>
you fucking people need to stop this bullshit and work on yourselves for once.
>>
>>67621333
xenomorph ugly chav culture talentless actress directed by a TV kike hack... what more did you expect ?
>>
File: 1458952058181.jpg (38 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
1458952058181.jpg
38 KB, 630x360
>>67622608
>xenomorph ugly chav culture talentless

>mfw ywn be as triggered as anon is at the sight of Daisy Ridley
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.