[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he arrested? He didn't commit a single crime.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rusemaster.jpg (71 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rusemaster.jpg
71 KB, 720x480
Why was he arrested? He didn't commit a single crime.
>>
>>67620536
I'm pretty sure his conspiracy to murder superman wasn't for the public good.
>>
Pushed Lois off the building.
>>
He was caught literally praying to space satan.
>>
>unleashed a bioengineered monstrosity on the streets of Metropolis that caused billions in damage and most likely killed thousands
GEE I DUNNO
>>
The madman pissed in a jar.
>>
He blew up the courtroom
>>
i feel like they really rushed his character and really rushed the potential universe building. they're obviously racing marvel to get a cosmic big bad on screen first cause big buff computer animated guy that arbitrarily kills guys wont be nearly as impressive/cool/$$ the second time around. like i think they were trying to inply he'd been in conversation with this big bad but forgot to have him drop a Palantir. super missed opportunity.
>>
>>67620536
Blew up a senatorial committee.
Pushed Lois off a roof.
Had the Krpytonite stolen after the senator said no to his request.
Funded and armed military insurgents in African.
Blackmailed Clark.
Kidnapped Martha.
Illegal cloning, albeit alien.
His actions lead to the creation of doomsday and by extension the death of superman.

Now while you could argue his paid henchmen did some of those, it was on his orders. So at least he's a conspirator.
>>
>>67620536
Did you guys even watched the movie? he was arrested for blowing up the courtroom.
>>
>>67620536
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.