[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 28-days-later-secret-cinema.jpg (51 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
28-days-later-secret-cinema.jpg
51 KB, 470x300
>DUDE, SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY 28 DAYS AND I MAKE DAY OF THE DEAD LOOK MORE NUANCED BY COMPARISON, LMAO

What did Danny Boyle mean by this?
>>
Whatever he meant, I doubt it was designed to be understood by some overweight, retarded piece of shit who inexplicably still repeats "DUDE LMAO."
>>
>>67620557
Woah there sonny boy
>>
>>67620557
>by some overweight, retarded piece of shit who inexplicably still repeats "DUDE LMAO."

I doubt OP is actually Seth Rogen
>>
File: sunshine.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1469) Image search: [Google]
sunshine.jpg
163 KB, 1000x1469
>getting 2deep4u'd by fucking 28 days later

can't even imagine your thoughts on pic related
>>
>I should've aborted this little piece of shits, he's such a derpy pleb.
What did OP's mom mean by this?
>>
>>67620635
Fuck, lel
>>
So it was a trap to get the soldiers some women and they'd probably execute lone males or turn them away?

I still find it strange how the sgt. took a liking to jim(probably for his heart) enough to say to him with a straight face yeah were gonna fuck your waifu and the cute one who just lost her father too. You can stay if you want though.

and if your world has essentially ended, and every day you face the threat of death wouldn't you just want some pussy? and good food?
>>
>fucking apocalypse
>SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY 28 DAYS

Woah woah woah
>>
>>67620465
Was I the only one who got erect at the scene where the black chick was trying to drug the cunny so the impending rape wouldnt hurt so bad?

That was hot as FUCK tbqh
>>
>>67620719
>>fucking apocalypse

It's been a month
>>
I liked the movie until that part. The whole LOL DUDE RAPE LMAO shit just couldn't hold up the second half of the movie.
>>
>>67620656
>>67620465
Ugh both these movies turn to shit by the third act. What is Garlands problem?
>>
>>67620557
dude memes lmao
>>
>>67620866
Like Ex-Machina turning into a slasher horror in the third act, Garland can't help himself from making genre movies endings.
>>
>>67620962

Are you retarded?
>>
>soldiers weren't prone to dangerous groupthink and war rape BEFORE the end of the world
>>
>ITT: people who don't understand that most soldiers are about 30 seconds from rape at all times in the best of circumstances and that, in a world where there was no longer any law, soldiers becoming a unified rape force is probably the least unlikely thing in this flick.

Look up sexual assault instances in areas where there are military bases. These kids are the worst of the fucking worst.
>>
>>67621201
*genre movie endings

But I stand by my point. Garland sucks.
>>
>>67620465

Thanks for reminding me that 28 Months will never happen
>>
>>67620656
>And if you go out and notice it's a particularly beautiful day outside, you'll know we made it

;_;
>>
>>67621352
Well said, who even knows why women keep wanting to serve, easily one of the most dangerous places to put themselves in.
>>
>>67621352
It's only quite common in some African shitholes.
>>
>>67621352

Lol except rape literally doesn't exist
>>
File: 1441070703820.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441070703820.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
>>67620465
>28 Weeks Later
>Infection starts up again because some dumbass decided to tongue his zombie-virus carrier wife
>>
>>67620465
I don't think they were depicted as cult like at all. That said a lot of people would get really fucking weird if they thought the world ended.
p.s. had they been right and the world had ended then they were basically in the right regarding their actions unless you don't care about keeping the human species going.
>>
File: Dee Cee.jpg (71 KB, 892x446) Image search: [Google]
Dee Cee.jpg
71 KB, 892x446
>>67620465
Kek, you made this thread because of 28% reminded you of its existence, didn't you?
>>
File: youre serious.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youre serious.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>67620866
>>67620962
YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT DO YOU?

>>67622471
masterpiece. pure fucking kino.
>>
>>67620465
Danny Boyle has trouble with endings.
>>
>>67622876
It's entirely Garland if you saw Ex-Machina
>>
>>67620465
>AFTER ONLY 28 DAYS
they do it in Okinawa and thailand after 1 day on leave you idiot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.