[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move on from the biggest disappointment in my life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Bcueoco.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1344) Image search: [Google]
Bcueoco.jpg
242 KB, 1024x1344
How do I move on from the biggest disappointment in my life?
>>
>>67619827
lol what a pleb.
>>
>>67619827
If a movie is a biggest disappointment of your life them no one can save you
>>
>>67619827
Ask your parents how they dealt with raising you
>>
just remember that there was a full year of speculation and hype that led up to watchmen
>>
Why does Batman look THICK?
>>
Masturbate to Henry Cavill because no matter the quality of the movie, he's still beautiful.
>>
>>67619827
it's so dense, there are so many story threads going on at one time

-zack snyder
>>
ZOOTOPIA
>>
Kek..I feel you bro.
>>
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 679x864
Ask your parents, they had you after all
>>
File: trigger.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67619827
You aren't alone.

You heal, one day at a time.
>>
>>67619849
>>67619872
Look at these pretentious cucks.

The first live-action incarnation featuring the two most popular pop culture figures of all time is something to not be disappointed about if it flops majorly?

Get over yourselves.

I'm disappointed too OP. You're not alone, breh.
>>
File: fejfioljef.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
fejfioljef.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Another capeshit thread
>>
>>67620574
Too soon
>>
>>67620592
It's a movie

Get over yourself.
>>
>>67620592
>two most popular pop culture figures of all time

You do know that Spiderman makes 4 times more money internationally than Batman does right? And Superman makes less than Batman.

Shit, Gundam makes almost two times more money than Batman. Pokemon over 3 times more.
>>
>>67620910
>Gundam vs Pokémon
Fuck I actually want this. Throw dbz in there too
>>
>>67619827
It wasn't disappointing at all it as awesome
>>
Look at that fucking jaw size difference. How can Supercuck even compete?
>>
File: fiendish_brothers.jpg (336 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
fiendish_brothers.jpg
336 KB, 800x594
Play mgsv that should help.
>>
>>67620592
>it flops majorly?

But...it didn't flop.
>>
7/10 for fun
5/10 as a film - all 5 points lost because of shit plot and too many stories at once
>>
>>67620592
lower your standards, it's just capeshit
and is nowhere near flopping
>>
File: 1455252659444.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1455252659444.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>67619827

>paid good money to watch Batman and Superman beat the living shit out of each other
>got to watch Wonder Woman tussle with a big ugly Michael Shannon clone for free
>find out what Mark Zuckerberg would do with kryptonite

No regrets.
>>
>>67619827
you just have to cut it and run, zack. if you leave now you won't have BvS' shadow upon your Justice League. You can do a smaller, back-to-basics movie and earn the film-goers' trust back again and cleanse yourself of this disappointment.
>>
>>67620627
>it's a neckbeard franchise
>on a neckbeard website
>>
>>67619827
Wait for the next, bigger one lmao
>>
>>67619827
If you wanna watch two superpowered idiots hit each other then you should watch dragonball
>>
I know that this has nothing to do with the thread topic, but I was given lsd unknowingly & have since begun tripping balls. Please, ask me anything.
>>
>>67623355

did this make BvS entertaining or was it still shitty and boring?
>>
>>67619827
Get a hobby.
>>
>>67621196
>fun
Watching Superman moping for two hours isn't something I would consider "fun"
>>
>>67623400
I saw it on opening night. But I really did enjoy it. Affleck was the best Batman love action version. It had deeper themes and more intense engrossing stuff than a, brain-less marvel trash romp like Thor 2.

I'd murder all of metropolis over again to see more movies like this pure capekino: dawn of justice.
>>
>>67623355
who gave it to you
>>
>>67623545
A coworker at the fast food restaurant that I work at. He's a notorious drug/stoner dude, and I sometimes partake in the weed cookies he brings in. But tonight he gave me a edible cookie that I ate as I was leaving for the night, but he never said what it was. But I assumed it was just weed, but I can tell now it was definitely a stronger hallucinagetic.
>>
>>67619827
ask your mother
>>
File: capekino.jpg (279 KB, 1372x1221) Image search: [Google]
capekino.jpg
279 KB, 1372x1221
>>67623624
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>67623498
>deeper themes
But there's absolutely nothing deep about BvS.

>capekino

Oh, this is b8.
>>
>>67619827
remmeber that a new star wars comes out this year the last one was an unironic turd
>>
>>67623671
This movie raises the philosophical question of how would the world respond to an all powerful being living among us with unknown intentions. It's not the stuff of genius, but it's more profound than any mcu movie.

"Capekino" in that it's the closest thing a superhero movie has come to being good, profound works of cinema.
>>
I might be seeing it this week and my expectations are really fucking low.

Will I enjoy it or will it be even lower than how my expectations are?
>>
>>67623685
You're an unironic turd.
>>
>>67619827
Eh, it could have been worse. I don't like that it was all just a setup for the DC film universe with the whole "Batman has files on all the other metas'". Even if that is cannon and totally a Batman thing to do it's totally a shameless cash grab to get you to buy more merch. Wonder Woman could have done more though.
>>
>>67620592
I haven't even seen the film desu, I just wanted to insult OP
>>
>>67623752
Except using "capekino" ruins any validity in your post and exposes you as a memespouting retard who couldn't possibly express himself outside of this board
>>
seriously it was one of the worst movies I have seen, way too serious and I think I only cracked a smile with a few of lex's lines. Deadpool is how you make capeshit movies or those older superman movies that were more light hearted and funny.
>>
>>67619827
did anyone else notice how much wonder woman looks like sasha grey?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.