[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got to the episode where Elektra is introduced. When is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Daredevil.jpg (65 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil.jpg
65 KB, 665x374
Just got to the episode where Elektra is introduced. When is the show about the punisher again? I'm going to skip there.
>>
>>67619099
>skipping all the sadistic femdom Elektra scenes where Matt cucks Karen

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>67620772
>Watching Karen have her heart trampled on
Why would I want to see my waifu in pain?
>>
>>67620772
>Matt and Karen don't stay together

Welp, no reason for me to keep watching.
>>
>>67621484

He tells her he's the Daredevil in the ending of the final episode.

Also Elektra dies.
>>
File: 1458860242322.jpg (28 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1458860242322.jpg
28 KB, 500x270
>>67621513
>Elektra dies

but she'll be back next season anon
>>
>>67621569
>yfw the Punisher is literally regulated to the role of the t-rex at the end of jurassic park because all he fucking does is shoot two dudes and give daredevil a thumbs up

garbage
>>
>>67621883
>Rooftop swarming with ninjas
>"Oh boy, punisher is going to come out with his turret gun and mow down all these fucking nips"
>Another fucking DD/Elektra fight scene
>Punisher might as well have never shown up.
Fuck Netflix
>>
>>67621982
they literally had a rooftop of like 30 ninjas

they could still do the fucking electra matt thing but for fucks sake why would you not have punisher fucking murder like 20 shitbag mystical kung fu friends
>>
Daredevil being torn between his reponsibilities to his friends and city is what makes the show interesting. Punisher is cool but is the only character without any real arc or depth. I cant believe people honestly feel this way.
>>
>>67621982
Why the fuck did they even tease that shot with the minigun and have him never actually use it
>>
>>67621883
>entire scene with DD explaining they're fucked and should go out fighting
>OH MAN PUNISHER IS GOING TO SHOW UP AND FUCK THEIR SHIT UP
>there's 3 guys and he shoots them and leaves

I don't know what fucking retard was in charge of that but he should be shot
>>
>>67622247
>yfw they blew the budget digging that giant hole and fucked the finale
>>
>>67622358
Why does everything have to disappoint me these days? I don't feel like I'm asking for a lot, if you can't deliver an army don't tease one.
>>
So with how the finale ended, is S3 literally just going to be S2.5?
>>
How did Punisher just happen across a cabin full of insane weaponry?
>>
>>67622645
It was the Blacksmiths cabin. They were still on his property.

It makes sense that an ex-military crime lord would have a stash of guns.
>>
>>67622683
Oh, I thought they were just random woods.
>>
>>67622625
they need to stall so they can do the defenders
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.