[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are people this ugly and melodramatic allowed on big budget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Foggy.jpg (95 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
Foggy.jpg
95 KB, 500x677
why are people this ugly and melodramatic allowed on big budget tv shows?
>>
>>67618174
Not everyone in the real world is handsome/beautiful. Art imitates life.
>>
>>67618174
I know. It made the show hard to watch at times.
>>
>>67618225
No, but no one is that autistic in their behavior irl while still having successful, attractive friends around him, while ALSO being very ugly. Also we are somehow supposed to believe he is a charismatic person, but holy shit is he unlikable and cringey.
>>
>>67618225
Some people get SO upset when they see an ugly person on TV or in a movie. God damn, grow up.
>>
>>67618225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hymocZH3M
Does this scene seem convincing to you?
His moments are by far the worst, most shitty unbelievable parts of a movie about a blind man fighting organized crime as a vigilante.
>>
>>67618347
>implying people this ugly aren't upsetting in real life.
>>
>>67618473
fuck i cringed so hard watching this
i just closed my eyes and let it happen
>>
>>67618707
The scene where he's defending frank castle is even worse. He stood with his hands in his pockets because he can't do body language at all, said some really cringey shit and we're supposed to just take it in good faith that he was doing an effective speech. so bad.
>>
>>67618805
Why are they're trying to make him this badass lawyer? I don't know much about the comics, but i think this type of character should be more of a shy, flawed young man but with a good heart. Sure, he should become good at what he does, but the way they portray him is so lame, he is just the "comic relief" (which is just him being quirky in a PG 13 way about everything) and a "kickass" when he opens his mouth. In the first season he had that thing Karen, that was nice, and then his relationship with Matt turned into shit. Now he doesn't give much of a fuck about Matt's vigilantism and is okay about Matt fucking Karen, so they have no idea what to do with the guy from now on. Should kill him off.
>>
>>67619149
I'm not kidding, if they had bullseye kill off foggy it would go up 2 points on the tenscale just like that.
>>
>>67619369
There's no way they're going to have Bullseye kill Karen. I really don't think Foggy is making it out of next season alive. Hopefully they do a Born Again lite with Kingpin figuring out Daredevil's identity on his own. It's a change I wouldn't mind. Season 4, do Bendis' Daredevil's identity is released to the public arc, mostly because I want to see Matt in jail on the screen. And you'd even get to bring Frank back.
>>
>>67619369
What is the general mainstream consensus about him? Doe normies like him or not?
>>
>>67618344
I am uglier and most of my friends were attractive. I say were because i lost all of my friends but 2, because i became a disgusting neet.
>>
File: will of steel or gay.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
will of steel or gay.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1365
>>67618174
They can be relied upon to not harass the talent.
He's only Holywood ugly anyway.
>>
>>67619570
Normies seem oddly forgiving about all daredevil flaws. I dunno, I kinda like the show but it definitely has a ton of issues. in short, they seem to like him.
>>
>>67619606
He is looking, he is using the "faking closed eyes technique ".
>>
>>67619606
>He's only Holywood ugly anyway.
No, he's legitimately unpleasant to look at.
>>67619587
He's not just ugly, he is also a bad actor. And his oratory, which he uses pretty much once an episode is REALLY bad. He has some legitimately autistic tendencies in his bodylanguage, he doesn't know what to do with his hands, his volume is shakey and inconsistent, there's no conviction. It's so fucking bad and I have to skip those scenes or take them in breaks to not cringe-overload.
>>
>>67619633
That's what i expected. I like the show too, it's really entertaining, but damn, characters like Karen and Foggy are just bad this second season. Karen takes a pass for me by being Matt's love interest, but shit...
>>
I don't mind his ugliness, but fuck the actor is bad. His voice is shrill, and he gives off the impression that he's trying not to laugh.

Also, his did Foggy get away with talking so much shit to criminals thus season. The scene where he was talking shit to the Mexican in the hospital would have lead to him being shanked with a scalpal.
>>
>>67618174

Why shoul you care?

I love Foggy.
>>
>>67619895
Because I'm trying to enjoy the show and he's ruining it.
>>
>>67618174
Is it just like one or two guys repeatedly making threads about this guy? He doesn't stand out to me as particularly bad in the show, yet I see a thread every other day.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>>67618344
>>67618707
>>67618805
>>67619737
>cringe
>>
>>67619957
My first thread personally, so I don't know.
>>
>le cringe meme

heyo reddit
>>
>>67619965
Fuck you, not my fault assholes and teenagers are overusing this word all over the internet nowadays.
>>
>>67618174
That's a man or woman?
>>
>>67619965
and if you think this is not cringy >>67618473 there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>67620069
You're a redditing nigger.
>>
>>67620069
>>67620113
I only ever see effeminate numales using the word "cringy"

cringy af desu
>>
>>67620128
i don't even know how to use reddit
>>
>>67620184
I'm a nu-female tho
>>
>>67620184
>effeminate numales

And why did you leave reddit again?
>>
>>67620184
No. Effeminate males use words like "holy shit" and "ew".
>>
>>67620246
LOOKS I'm a girl but I'm quirky and I'm perverted luke a guy xD teehee. Gurl Powerrrrr*unsheathes my twin spork*
XD XD XDX DX D XD XD XD XD

>>>/out/
>>
>>67620437
You must really like foggy. Don't you think it'd be more effective to just address the criticisms if they upset you this much? Cause I'm genuinely curious what the appeal is.
>>
>>67620560
>ywn be this bitter and assblasted just by the sheer suspect of the presence of a female
>>
>>67620113
>if you think this is not cringy >>67618473 # there's something wrong with you

There's something wrong with me because I don't have autism?
>>
File: 717.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>67620437
>>67620560
>>
>>67620759
Yes, you are a fucking normie. Get out, now.
>>
>>67620731
Not him but maybe he's upset you felt it necessary to include your gender for no reason except to presumably have a bunch of white knights defend you.
>>
>>67620939
I am not "her". Don't assume things about an anonymous, you sperg fuck.
>>
>>67620939
I'm not that anon, and i wasn't the one that brought it up, i just thought it was an easy rebuttal to the accusation.
I just wanted to talk about foggy mang.
>>
>>67618174
Karen and foggy have a serious case of "can't control their expressions abs smirk in serious scenes" which is kinda interesting. You don't see that much outside of child actors
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.