[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the Supergirl/Flash crossover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Finally.webm (3 MB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
Finally.webm
3 MB, 700x392
I give it a 8/10.
>>
Was this an excuse anon?
>>
Post the webms
>>
did she show her super panties?
>>
>>67617165
THEY JUST HAD TO CHOOSE THIS EPISODE TO SPREAD THEIR JEWISH PROPAGANDA...
>>
Wait, people actually watch Supergirl?

Jesus Christ.

Next you'll tell me you watch Jessica Jones and Legends of Tomorrow
>>
>>67617165
Someone please tell me she didn't beat him in a race. I haven't watched the show but from what I've read on here they are so gurrrrrl power there is no way they'd have her lose to a silly boy :P
>>
>>67617619
On Flash's own show, some chick takes Velocity 9 and is immediately faster than the flash

Everybody is faster than the flash on his CW TV show.

>I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

at literally no point in this series has he been the fastest.
>>
DROPPED
>>
>>67617165
>you look like the racially diverse, non threatening cast of a CW show
that part gave me a good kek

>>67617770
just after he defeated zoom he was the fastest tho, there were no other speedsters
>>
Post the fucking webms you faggots
>>
>people actually watching this trash

99% sure you're all from /sp/, considering these faggots killed /tv/ with their memes and spam and plebfaggotry

enjoy your BLACKED
>>
>>67617838
You mean the reverse flash? He hasn't defeated Zoom yet in the show, and Zoom is the Jay of Earth-1 so technically he's always been there secretly being faster than the Flash.
>>
File: 1458079144520.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458079144520.png
110 KB, 200x337
>>67617533
You don't like those shows?

Are you kidding me!?
>>
>>67618005
oh yea reverse flash sorry, and true i didnt think about that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.