[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1851) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1851
So which was better?
>>
>>67613043
GOTG is the better of these 2 marvel movies
>>
Guardians is way better than that piece of shit Star Wars film
>>
>>67613043
both are pretty memerific

why didn't finn distract kylo with goofy dance moves?
>>
>>67613043
Ohhhh, that's a tough one.

I'd have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy though. It felt newer while The Force Awakens felt a lot like a retread. The comedy, space exploration, and charters are also better in GotG.
>>
Guardians felt fresh and unique-ish while TFA just felt like a uninspired remake with less creativity
>>
Which one doesn't have a Mary Sue?
>>
>>67613043
guardians at least had some uniqueness going on with it
>>
Guardians - 9/10
Star Wars - 8/10
>>
Age of Ultron
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 1918x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 1918x816
>>67613043
Quality doesn't enter into it.
>>
Its hard for me to say but I can say I saw Guardians of the Galaxy three times and liked it each time and on my second viewing of Star Wars it kinda bored me and I didnt want to finish
>>
Guardians, because it isn't a remake.
>>
>>67613043
tfa
>>
>>67613043
I liked Guardians much more
>>
>>67613339
Star lord is pretty Mary sue ish

>Ace Pilot
>fucks all the space babes
>secret half human half alien
>oozes charisma and everyone loves him

It's almost as if the protagonist of a space opera is supposed to be some kind of escapist character, rey just gets criticized because she's a girl
>>
>>67613043
Guardians was a good movie. TFA was a mediocre movie that felt like the same story we all already know.

Mainly it's that the characters in GOTG are streets ahead of mary "rey" sue and finn.
>>
>>67613503
He was with treasure hunters so it makes sense that he can fly. Fucking space babes doesn't have anything to do with a Mary Sue
>>
Guardians was written better and had distributable characters that felt unique where TFA felt like a carbon copy of characters and a film we know already
>>
>>67613503
Everyone hates him, so you're wrong.
>>
It's goat
>>
>>67615041
TFA
>>
>>67615041

Your post.
>>
>>67613043
Guardians isn't a rehash so it wins.
>>
>>67613043
Guardians of the Galaxy. TFA was a safe as fuck retread that added nothing new to the franchise.

>>67615041
Eh that's tough. GotG has Pratt, who is very reddit. So I'll probably say that.
>>
Niggers
>>
Pretty close but probably GotG. It felt more of a space adventure than TFA and I could stand Pratt more than Xenomorph Britbong
>>
Either.
>>
People actually liking GOTG makes me lose all faith in humanity.
>>
why the fuck is the guardians side of the image so goddamn blurry
>>
>>67616768

Edgy.
>>
>>67613043
Guardians, hands down.
>>
>>67617356

Then kill yourself.
>>
>>67613043
>MARVEL
>JJ ABRAMS
not sure who I hate more
>>
>>67613043
Thats like asking if you prefer to be top or bottom during gay sex. I haven't tried either because I'm not a fucking fag.
>>
>>67617356
Try killing yourself
>>
>>67613043
2bh they could've called GOTG a Star Wars movie, added some lightsabers and TIE fighters for nostalgia fags and it would be twice as good as TFA
>>
>>67613043
Guardians of the Galaxy, no question.
>>
File: monstrous inmate.jpg (327 KB, 2136x1080) Image search: [Google]
monstrous inmate.jpg
327 KB, 2136x1080
>>67613503
>oozes charisma and everyone loves him
Outside the movie, everyone loves him. That's not a Mary Sue. He gets used as a punching bag several times throughout the movie, and Gamora calls him "honorless" at least twice before his change of heart. That's not a Mary-Sue. Mary Sues don't need to get rescued from prison rape by other characters either, FYI.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
Literally r*ddit: the move is now loved on /tv/
>>
>>67613503
Rey also has zero personality. She is boring as fuck - as a general rule women ARE boring as fuck, especially when they're pretending to be the strongest human in the universe when in reality most men would be able to overpower her
>>
>>67617839
Deadpool is reddit now
>>
>>67613043
It's like making a choice between the cholera and the dysentery.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.