[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Second in the cinematic universe. >Both deal with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IronManBVS.jpg (202 KB, 1160x880) Image search: [Google]
IronManBVS.jpg
202 KB, 1160x880
>Second in the cinematic universe.
>Both deal with the role of the hero in this world. Some are against him while the others are not. The gov wants him to respond.
>Another hero wearing black questions him and even ensues in a fight with him at one point.
>The villain is an smug, partially autistic business man that takes advantage of the conflict. You can add Killian from IM3 to compare because of muh daddy issues.
>A recurring female hero is introduced to tease other movies.
>There are recurring references to other superheroes.
>There is an allusion at the main hero being a FALSE GOD, and the only way to make people stop believing him is by MAKING THEM BLEED.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu0V3Re6m5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KcZvT-k0ng
>The final fight is against a buff guy/creature that teamed with the business man. Both heroes unite despite their differences and beat him.
>Both got mixed reviews, but one has 72% and the other has a 29%.
How the fuck is this possible?
>>
because basic things like narrative structure and motivation weren't present in BvS
>>
>>67612638
Wtf was iron man 2 about any way?

Like, all I remember was "I vant my burd" guy, the fights at the raceway and iron man land, the big donut, and new black guy
>>
>>67612638
>>Second in the cinematic universe.

Except The Incredible Hulk was the second movie of the MCU.
>>
>>67612638
Because muh kwipz muthafucka

Seriously though, I saw IM2 in the theater and I thought it was so bad I haven't paid to watch a single capeshit movie since then, except for TDKR.
>>
There are people right now who truly truly believe that IM3 was better than BvS.

Iron man 3

>Muh PTSD theme
>muh kid sidekick
>muh broken ass armor
>muh pepper saves the day
>muh Christmas Shane black movie
>muh twist

Iron man 3 wanted to dip it's toes into some serious shit by introducing PTSD to Tony, something that would have been interesting to actually see, but they chickened out by adding a kid to ease up all the seriousness, basically turning his PTSD into a joke. They also decided to take a huge dump on Iron Man's archenemy The Mandarin in what I call 'the biggest waste of Ben Kingsley ever filmed'.

BvS wasn't great. Not by a long shot. But it was sure as hell way better than iron man 3
>>
>tfw you thought Iron Man 2 was better than Iron Man
>>
>>67612741

It was mainly about Ironman dealing with PTSD after the events of Avengers 1.
Also introduction of War Machine.
>>
>>67613000
Thas Iron Man 3
>>
>>67612940
Killian was a good villian tho, at least until that final fight. They should have made it an Extremis adaptation and save Mandarin for another movie instead of wasting Kingsley time.
>>
>>67613050

Really? Then in which one does he create the new element for his suit?
>>
>>67612798
this
op is a dumb nigger
>>
>>67612940
>muh muh
ENTIRE POST discarded. Yep. The whole thing.
>>
>>67612638

IM 2 didn't have stupid dream sequences, try to introduce all the Avengers and actually had more and interesting fight scenes.

I mean it's still bad but the IM2 comparison should make you realize just how bad BvS really is
>>
>>67612798
Ok, then replace it with the movie being a sequel.
>>
>>67612638
i actually liked ironman 2 better than one, or any other marvel shit in that case. low expectations is key to enjoy this kind of stuff
>>
>>67612741
It was about drinking
>>
>>67613078
Thats two I believe

>marvels plots are so generic you actually cant tell the difference between the last two iron man

top kek
>>
>>67612940
>what I call 'the biggest waste of Ben Kingsley ever filmed'.

You haven't seen Thunderbirds or The Dictator, right?
>>
Your highlights of their similarities only made me realize how much better Iron Man 2 did each and every thing. I still think Iron Man 2 is a bad movie but it's at least enjoyable whereas Batman v Superman is boring and dull.

Also Iron Man and War Machine are buddies and dont try to kill each other. Their fight scene together at the end is actually pretty fucking cool whereas the fight scene at the end of BvS made me want to actually look away from the screen.

>>67612940
>I am literally incapable of criticism without memes
Disregarded, fucking retard.
>>
>>67612638

Honestly BVS was really badly edited. I'm thinking of making a fan edit for fun.
>>
>>67615061
lighten up the colors while you're at it.
>>
>>67615382

I will thanks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.