[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the actor that plays darryl know how to ride a motorcycle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3351yw00.png (3 MB, 1617x910) Image search: [Google]
3351yw00.png
3 MB, 1617x910
Does the actor that plays darryl know how to ride a motorcycle?
him holding the clutch all the time tickles my autism to no end, the bike isn't able to move as long as you're engaging the clutch. It doesn't make any sense.
The only explaination I could think of was that the bike is just a prop and doesn't actually work and they digitally modified all those scenes in which it visibly drives because there's no way norman knows how to ride a bike.
>>
the clutch isn't engaged though.

do you even ride bro?
>>
>>67609154
That picture only looks maybe partially engaged. Maybe he's one of those faggos that likes to ride the clutch, or he's keeping it partially depressed for safety reasons while working around crew
>>
>>67609154
No. You're thinking of the brake
If you have the clutch depressed, you're essentially rolling in neutral, not stopping.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-29+at+11.06.06).jpg (319 KB, 1623x907) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-29+at+11.06.06).jpg
319 KB, 1623x907
>>67609207
it is though, here's another scene where he has his whole fist around it.
>>
>>67609494
He's just coasting bro. He needs to save gas, leave him be
>>
My uncle (a state trooper) has a picture with him from like a month ago. Ironically in the background is a motorcycle, he was here in WNC for a motorcycle rally.
>>
>>67609483
but he wasn't accelerating or anything in the scene so there's no reason for him to be using the clutch, and he was holding it there too, so it just seems really strange.
>>
>>67609644
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. If he's not accelerating, he can depress the clutch if he just wants to coast in neutral, to save gas or slow down.
>>
The character can't drive manual.
>>
he's operating a motorcycle like he took a MSF course.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.