[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn start a commune on a remote island with a group of fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The_Beach_film.jpg (31 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
The_Beach_film.jpg
31 KB, 300x443
>ywn start a commune on a remote island with a group of fellow travelers

;_;
>>
>>67608941
They should have just titled the movie what it was

>WEED ISLAND
>>
>>67608941
but then i wouldnt be able to see more capeshit
>>
Are there any similar movies like this about starting and managing a commune? Just without the fucking people getting killed etc.
>>
>>67608941
>wanting to start a commune with fellow travelers
Millions dead in the street.
>>
>>67609198
Everything I do in life is geared toward getting enough money together in order to escape Western society and move to a jungle somewhere in Laos or Myanmar just so I don't have to be subjected to anymore capeshit.
>>
>>67608941
10/10 comfy
>>
Richard: And me? I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go. It's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment... It lasts forever.
>>
>>67610386
Or you could like
Not watch capeshit
That's an option too you know
>>
kino
>>
remember that neverending hallucination scene?
almost ruined the flick for me desu
>>
>>67611265
This. It had the potential to be the comfiest movie ever and then suddenly; leo getting psychotic, people getting massacred and eaten by sharks etc.
>>
File: 1418350696168.gif (820 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
1418350696168.gif
820 KB, 275x207
>>67610515
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.