[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deadshot - Expert marksman and assassin >Boomerang - Expert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1459228568360.jpg (140 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
1459228568360.jpg
140 KB, 999x799
>Deadshot - Expert marksman and assassin
>Boomerang - Expert assassin with thrown objects, particularly boomerangs
>El Diablo - Ability to summon flames, set shit on fire
>Killer Croc - 8 feet tall, over 500 lbs, Superhuman strength and armored skin
>Enchantress - Powerful witch. Magic powers and shit
>Katana - Expert martial artist and swordsman
>Slipknot - Master of using ropes and trained assassin

>Dr. Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn - !?! She's a chick with a Fucking bat?

Help me out here. Does she at least have a softball background or something? Everyone else on the team is either a highly trained assassin or has super powers.
>>
Hold up
>>
>8 feet tall
>looks an inch taller than the rest of the squad

Stahp
>>
>>67608430
>Master of ropes
p. lousy superpower
>>
>>67608430

Cool repost.
>>
>>67608525
The rest of the squad are 7'11" clearly
>>
>Adam Beach who plays Slipknot

>"My skill is the ropes," he went on. "Give me a rope and I can fight with it... They were teaching me a move where if you try to throw a punch, I can use a rope to grab that punch, put the rope around your neck and just drop my weight and it snaps your neck. There's a lot of martial art skills you can use with the rope and it was pretty cool, man!"
>>
>>67608430
Sweet, saw this copypasta last night.
General consensus was that HQ will probably play the intel role. Almost she was a pro gymnast in college.
>>
>>67608618

>"My version [of Slipknot] is basically a guy who's just pissed off to be there," Beach explained. "He's an angry boy. But ya know, he's like everybody else; he is a hired mercenary, assassin killer, so you know that paying the right money and he'll get the job done. And as long as I kept that nature about him -- that he can, in any minute, hang you with his ropes or stab you in the back -- he is as worse as the Joker and Deadshot and Harley Quinn. That's the beauty of it.
>>
>>67608525

Go to the DC Wiki page Motherfucker!
>>
>>67608430
>Catwoman - Super skilled burglar and acrobat
>Mr Freeze - Ice rays, terrible Ice puns
>Poison Ivy - Plant control, mind controlling pheromones
>Bane - A big guy

>Joker - !?! He's a guy with a weird smile?
>>
>>67608430
The funniest thing about this post is that Harley probably could kill all of them at the same time for the same reason Batman can go to Apokalips and kick the god aliens around
>>
>>67610228

Who in the!??! Who in the FUCK is this?
>>
>>67608430
You gonna make this thread every day?
>>
>>67608528
>>67608618
>>67608660
Slipknot's gong to be the first one to die. And if he goes out like he does in the comics, /tv/ is really gonna like Boomerang.
>>
>>67610972

oh shit, is that some Digger pulling a trigger on a casion nigger?
>>
File: killer_frost.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1698) Image search: [Google]
killer_frost.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1698
>no killer frost

:|
>>
>>67611874

Save something for the sequel, hell maybe she'll get a cameo.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8 KB, 160x139) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8 KB, 160x139
>master of using ropes
what the fuck
>>
>>67611997
He's the hero /pol/ needs
THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING
>>
>>67610228
Bad writing?
>>
>>67608430
Harley is Joker-lite who can be controlled. Having someone who can stand up to Batman and even beat him sometimes is someone you would want on your team.
>>
I agree with you, op. In addition to that in the best runs on Suicide Squad Harley wasn't even fucking there, its only in the panned New 52 run so I dont understand her inclusion in the movie. If there is a logical reason for her to be there like to talk to the Joker then that would be one thing but its unclear as of now. Also in an interview the actress said she has her pet hyenas so its possible she could use them as a weapon? I dunno i'm just trying to justify it.
>>
>>67612590

Also in some of her stories Ivy gave her a serum that makes her immune to poisons but also granted her enhanced strength and speed, probably left behind since new52 though and I doubt it's in here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.