[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Thoughts on this? Is M night shyamalan finally back to making great movies?
>>
File: 1448725984564.png (515 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1448725984564.png
515 KB, 960x540
If this didn't have M. Night's name on it, I might have been shocked by the 'twist'. I think pretty much everyone who had heard his name figured it out immediately.
>>
>>67607492

It made me hate children. You know when character starts doing stupid shit and you are like stop dont be retarded. The whole film was like that.
>>
No. He is a hack.
>>
no this film is still poor and the only reason anybody talked about it in a positive light is because it wasn't quite as bad as his most recent efforts

At least shit like The Happening was so bad it was genuinely entertaining. The Visit was just bad.
>>
The kid was annoying.
>>
The biggest mystery is how he keeps getting jobs.
>>
>great movies

this was total shit, not to mention the "twist" was totally obvious
>>
>>67607566
but the "twist" didn't impact the story at all, we already knew they were crazy
>>
>>67607666
Kids are like that though. If you would spend less time in basement, you probably wouldn't be annoyed by people acting their age.
>>
>>67607774

>implying anyone saw the twist in Sixth Sense coming

It was brilliant. Admit it.
>>
File: 1456629671264.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1456629671264.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>wigger kid rapping
>le spunky intelligent little girl
>comically "creepy" old people
>found footage
>the "twist" is very predictable and still very retarded

nope
>>
I totally expected to not like this movie, I mean I called the twist from the beginning, the kids seemed annoying at first, but I ended up enjoying this one a lot, definitely one of the better found footage movies I've seen.
>>
File: the visit.jpg (18 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
the visit.jpg
18 KB, 340x300
Am I tripping, or did everything she was saying sound sexual? More than once during this movie I thought about fucking. Am I crazy?
>>
It actually ended up being pretty good. I was surprised.
>>
>>67607930
>Kids are like that though.

Must be American kids. Here in Europe they are educated.
>>
>>67607492
i liked the twist, the rest is shit, gimmicky shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.