[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: gunman.jpg (43 KB, 599x372) Image search: [Google]
gunman.jpg
43 KB, 599x372
What's his fucking problem?
>>
The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel ...
>>
>>67607340
Why the fuck was this film spoken in monologues? There was hardly any real fucking dialogue between characters.
>>
>>67607295
The abyss also gazes into you
>>
>>67607295
He's mad that Netflix Daredevil is a lot better than his DD
>>
File: 1235626678368.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1235626678368.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>67607295
He's been doing it for 20 years. He stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>67607502
But he is the best Batman.
>>
I'll tell you what it isn't. It isn't his looks. I swear, if I was lesbian I'd probably still go straight for his dick.
>>
>>67607295
His pet twink got killed
>>
>>67607295
>What's his fucking problem?
His parents were violently gunned down in front of him. Anything else you need help with?
>>
>>67607295

It's obvious that he's become bitter as shit over the years. Say what you want about the movie but Batfleck was the best part of it.
>>
>>67607295
He's missing being in the comics 'cause he's straight outta comics
>>
He's a cuck
>>
>>67608183
straight outta comics
a crazy mother fucker named batman
>>
>>67607295
Damn literally looks like Batman from the animated series
>>
>>67607295
Everywhere he looks, kufar doing haram things.
>>
He misses Jennifer Garner for some reason.
>>
>>67607295
superman puts a doubt in the existence of allah
>>
>>67607295
His pretty alien twink was murdered.
I'd be pretty upset too, press F to pay respects, etc.
>F
>>
>>67607295
Superman is a pretentious infidel who tries to bring credibility to the lie that jesus dies for our sins
>>
>>67607295
Losing his sanity due to death of his family (powerless to save anyone), losing his adoptive son, and then watching all that is certain in his world unfold due to an alien god.
>>
>>67607295
He's mad that he got sucked into that god awful movie.
>>
>>67607295
he wants to be president
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.