[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Snyder loves to shit on Superman so much? it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: njbvtnu.jpg (117 KB, 1187x897) Image search: [Google]
njbvtnu.jpg
117 KB, 1187x897
Why does Snyder loves to shit on Superman so much? it's like nobody except Lois Lane likes him on his movies.
>>
File: we luv you Godman.jpg (395 KB, 2460x1637) Image search: [Google]
we luv you Godman.jpg
395 KB, 2460x1637
What about all these guys OP?
>>
File: sky.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
sky.png
1 MB, 1600x900
What about this lady?
>>
>>67608135
>>67608070

There are thousands, maybe millions in his funeral as well.
>>
>>67606850
Literally everyone loves supes. Apart fir the handful of reddit protesters
>>
>>67608202
Jennifer Lawrence just said she hates Superman and is 100% Team Batman
>>
>>67608415
see reddit protesters
>>
>>67606850
because this movie was literally another batman movie. The fact that batman can even stand against superman makes any non-autistic non-comic fan laugh
>>
>>67606850
Thats why i enjoy about their relationship (LLane and Sups). I makes the film interesting because everyone else thinks of him as a god, not a man who just desires to have both (helping folks and spending his time with the woman he loves).
>>
>>67606850
Can you read my mind?

Do you know what it is that you do to me?

I don't know who you are... Just a friend from another star.

Here I am, like a kid out of school. Holding hands with a god. I'm a fool.

Will you look at me? Quivering...like a little girl. Shivering. You can see right through me.

Can you read my mind?
Can you picture the things I'm thinking of? Wondering why you are.
All the wonderful things you are.

You can fly. You belong in the sky.

You and I, could belong to each other.

If you need a friend... I'm the one to fly to.

If you need to be loved. Here I am.
Read my mind.
>>
>>67608415

How can she be just like us if millions turned up at his funeral?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.