[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvsS and Interatellar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 719x1080
I am trying to get a ride on the people that like or dislike BvsS and Interstellar.

If you liked BvsS did you like Interstellar or hate it?
>>
Liked interstellar. Didn't like BvS very much. It was better than expected though.
>>
I hated BvS and I hated Interstellar.

Both movies are visually "interest" but are otherwise hollow, emotionless hackjobs. Kill yourself if you liked either.
>>
>>67605405
Ok marvel kuks opinion completely disgarded.
>>
>>67605405
You must be 18 to post here kid. Throwing out newly learned buzzwords is no way to discuss.
>>
>>67605448
>>67605461

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>67605312
I thought Interstellar was pretty cool. Hated BvS.
>>
>>67605526
>Throwing out newly learned buzzwords is no way to discuss.
>>
Interstellar 9/10
BvS 8/10

Fite me
>>
>>67605312
10/10 interstellar
0/10 batman and supe
>>
Interstellar was one of the worst movies of 2014
Batman and superman is even worse than deadpool
>>
>>67605585
Agree.

>>67605568
Why?
>>
Liked interstellar. (But its actually intergalactic). Hated BvS, MoS and AoU
>>
Both are awful
>>
>>67605631
I like sci-fi. I thought the lead actor was pretty convincing as an actor, I knew him from comedy gold films so it was pretty nice seeing him in drama. Also it was prequel to the Martian.

Overall it was a pretty cool film with pretty visuals. BvS is just a mesh of shit with no coherence, mexican flash still makes me laugh.
>>
>>67605701
Anyone who dislikes interstellar should be deported or sterilized.
>>
>>67605753
t. popscience connoisseur
>>
Loved both honestly. I think interstellar is better than 2001(Kubrick's best is Eyes Wide Shut/AI). Nolan's best movie to date.

BvS is better than avengers and dark Knight returns.

Resevoir dogs/Jackie brown is better than pulp fiction and his other efforts.

Godfather two is better than the first or third.

First terminator is best terminator.

Back to the future part 2 is the best in that series.

Red is better than Blue in the three colors trilogy. I hopes this helps you.
>>
>>67605979
Kill this fucker and his shit opinion.
>>
>>67605312
Interstellar sucked. Also, stopped watching capeshit some while ago.
>>
>>67605312
Interstellar is easily Nolan only good movie. BvS is top 5 from the cape genre. Honestly, Only returns is better than BvS.
>>
>>67605405
havent seen BvS but holy crap interstellar was boring as fuck
>>
>>67605979
undeniable facts
>>
>>67605312
Liked BvS and interstellar.
Both 8/10.
>>
>>67605979
BASED

>>67606244
No U

>>67606262
See this
>>67605753
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.