[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1459026656010.jpg (110 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
1459026656010.jpg
110 KB, 600x483
So does this guy ever actually beat anyone other than hitler (who was a normal human being) ?

Every time I search for "Captain America VS <insert other super hero>" I see comic panels of Captain America either getting his ass handed to him or everyone else going easy on him.

What is his actual power level?
>>
>>>>>>/co/
>>
>>67604871
He beats powerful people all the time, but it is kind of unfair to post the one page where he stands up to the most powerful being in the universe at the time.
>>
Fucking manchild
>>
File: landscape_xlarge.jpg (10 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
landscape_xlarge.jpg
10 KB, 270x200
>pre infinity war Thanos quest short
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... There are many actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
>>
>>67605018
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos throws an infinit gem powered punch at Rogers
>Rogers manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest, killing him
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>>
File: 1532970.jpg (25 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
1532970.jpg
25 KB, 348x450
>>67605068
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts falling on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve alone in the spotlight
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve sees that the woman has a skull for a head
>Steve reaches for the hand
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir and launches an attack on Thanos just as Thanos is about to launch his
>huge explosion
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff
>>
>>67605105
>>67605068
>>67605018
This was enjoyable but where are the memes
>>
>>67605307
John Leguizamo motion captures Howard the cuck
>>
>>67605339
Yes baby. Another one
>>
>>67605018
>>67605068
>>67605105
I cried
>>
>>67605424
>on the way home to their home planets aboard the milano
>Peter Quill plays his brand new Istark 6 with songs from the 90s
>one particular song plays
"what is love.. baby dont hurt me.. dont hurt me.. no more"
>Peter starts to bob his head uncontrollably
>they all then start bobbing their heads
>cut to black
>>
Lots of people most of the time. In his Ultimate version which is the version movies are mostly based he's quite a badass, he kicked Hulk's ass for a while, he defeated in seconds 4 or 5 mutants and killed a Red Skull with a Cosmic Cube by outsmarting him, beated Giant Man while in his giant form, kicked multiple enhanced Shield agents.
>>
Marvel doesn't give a shit about who beats who whereas DC editors have explicit instructions about Batman and Superman not losing fights and shit.

Both are pretty retarded at times, but I prefer the Marvel method because I'm not 12 and don't care who is stronger, I just want a good story.
>>
>>67605677
Steve isn't like his ultimate form. The ultimate form is a giant jackass. If anything, he's more 616.

Also, Captain America is pretty much top tier street level, and one of the best hand to hand combatants in the Marvel Universe. That doesn't mean much to people like Spider-man or the Hulk, but they've both had difficulties with him because he's one of the best fighters.

aka, he'd beat the piss out of Batman or Deathstroke, and they beat much more powerful heroes all the time.
>>
>>67605520
Its a mastapiece baby SEND IT TO PRODUCTION WE GOT A BILLION DOLLA MOVIE ON OUR HANDS FOLKS
>>
Is there a storyline, where Steve ends up with Peggy Carter? Time travel or something?
>>
>>67605105
So Thanos got to fuck Death?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.