[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China To Give Cinemas Tax Breaks for Favoring Local Films Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mermaid.jpg (84 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
84 KB, 600x840
>Currently cinemas collect a 5% tax on all ticket sales which is paid into the Central Movie Special Funds. However, cinemas which achieve two thirds of their revenues from Chinese films will be able to keep half of the tax, the Xinhua news agency reports. That is equivalent to a 2.5% incentive.
>The move follows only a week after China created a financial incentive for those films which do well abroad. It said that it would reward those films which score more than $153,000 (RMB1 million) at the overseas box office.
http://variety.com/2016/film/asia/china-to-boost-local-films-with-tax-break-1201740838/

It's over, Hollywood collapse imminent.
>>
>Chinese """"films""""
>>
The Mermaid is some of the trashiest lowest common denominator horseshit ever made. I wish I could see the trashing it would get by critics if it was an english language movie
>>
So it wasn't enough to dominate americans economically, now they have to do it with the entertainment industry too. Not like i mind, chinks at least won't shove gay shit and interracial breeding to our population like the hollywood jews do.
>>
>>67604261
I liked it.
>>
File: 4.jpg (45 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
45 KB, 615x409
>>67604162
>hollywood ''''movies''''
>>
>>67604276
Fuck off, you filthy /pol/ pleb.
>>
>>67604314
Guess what, this movie will be better than the majority of Chinese ones. They are Bollywood tier bad.
>>
I understand incentivizing local productions to promote films representative of local culture and regions, but bench-marking it international markets seems inappropriate
>>
>country wants to foster their own local products

why is this surprising

also it will be years before they even come close to being able to consistently create better product than hollywood so I dont see the big deal
>>
>>67604423
its only bad when western countries do it anyways.
>>
>>67604423
The Chinese really like their shitty films, though.
>>
>>67604423
Because Hollywood goes to China to squeeze out more shekels.

They added parts to Iron Man to include Chinese actors and Chinese locations and Terminator Genisys would've been a box office failure if it didn't do so well in China
>>
It's because Zootopia smashed in China
>>
>>67604361
You crazy?

No, the chinks are smart they are trying to protect their people from the pernicious influence of degenerate International-Jewish media.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqQna7N94yA

This movie was a smash hit in China.
>>
>>67604898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXyI90aX2M

>chinks
>souls
>>
>>67604954
Pretty good for a children's movie
>>
>>67604059
Good, now we can have skeletons in movies again.
>>
>>67605191
I said nothing about souls. But theirs is less demoralised and degenerate society.
>>
>>67605632
>demoralised and degenerate
What does this mean?
>>
>>67605841
it's a meme dippy
>>
>>67605841
Demoralisation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpSPqaD6iOo
>>
>>67604323
Implying he's wrong.
>>
>>67604423
>>country wants to foster their own local products
THATS FUCKING WAICIST
Wait, it's nonwhites doing it, then I'm fine.
>>
>>67606114
It worked so well that the Soviet Union fell apart.

>>67606179
He is wrong because there is nothing wrong about homosexuals (who aren't even common in Hollywood films). He is also wrong because Chinese films are simply terrible.
>>
>>67606365
>there is nothing wrong about homosexuals
spreading aids to bisexual girls
not having kids
prolapsing anuses
not wrong
ok
>>
File: 1459118679291.jpg (62 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459118679291.jpg
62 KB, 1916x806
>>67604059
Isn't this pretty normal?
For countries that make movies
>>
>>67606410
>spreading aids to bisexual girls
This doesn't even make sense. Gay men are not attracted to women.
>not having kids
Do you have kids?
>>
>>67606410
>prolapsing anuses

ANAL LEEKING
EAT DA POO POO
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.