[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this better than BvS? Watching this in the cinema made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16
File: Avengers_AOU_Poster.jpg (2 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_AOU_Poster.jpg
2 MB, 1688x2500
How is this better than BvS? Watching this in the cinema made me want to leave, which I didn't, and BvS was the complete opposite.
>>
>>67603347
only good part was scarlet waifu
>>
>>67603347

It's not BvS is superior. The only thing they share is that they are both a bit of a mess with a clear absence of humour
>>
>>67603347
>BvS was the complete opposite

So watching BvS in the cinema made you want to stay but you left? Why?
>>
>>67603347
My wife fell asleep in age of ultron TWICE.

I could barely finish it. I was tempted to turn that trash off. The stupid ass floating city and quips almost made me off myself. I kept thinking, it can't be this bad, there must be something redeeming at the end.

Nope. Just more robert california reading contrived monologues
>>
>>67603347
>How is this better than BvS?
Made by people that cared about the characters first and the action setpieces second which is the reverse of what BvS did.

And which do you think is more in line with critics' thoughts?
>>
>>67603444
>cared about the characters
then why is black widow a slut?
>>
>>67603477
Because that's what she is in the comics.
>>
>>67603433
did her son like it at least?
>>
>>67603347
People who complain about pacing in BvS but enjoy this movie have absolutely no credibility.
>Ultron goes from puppeteering shitty robots to destroyed to FULLY FORMED AND INTRICATE BODY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD inbetween scenes with no buildup whatsoever
I was so pissed off I couldn't even believe it.
>>
>>67603561
ayyy lmao
>>
AoU highlighted your insecurities while BvS catered to them.

AoU is light fun for regular folks who have friends and like to joke around.

BvS is for edgelord man-children who think dark is equal to mature. It also helps that it got slammed critically, so that it also appeals to your "I'm not part of the mainstream/I'm smarter than everyone else" ego defense mechanism because your perceived intelligence is all you have between you and suicide.
>>
>>67603872
savage af desu senpai
>>
>>67603872
MCU has made you awfully defensive. You could even say a little bit "edgy" about it.
>>
>>67603347
only thing I liked was Hawkeye's character development
>>
File: 1458541293616.gif (178 KB, 246x185) Image search: [Google]
1458541293616.gif
178 KB, 246x185
>>67603347
Because while it has its flaws it's still a decent movie ?

Yawn of Justice is jus a bad movie familia
>>
>>67603347
It's fun xD
>>
>>67603872
op on suicide watch
>>
>>67603347
Because it didn't suck. BvS sucked, so that was a big problem with it right off the bat.
>>
File: bait.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
>>67604154
>>
Why does everything nowadays have grey/brown filters and overuse of lens flares in it
>>
File: 1458793927439.png (428 KB, 1008x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458793927439.png
428 KB, 1008x1584
>>67603347
>>
>>67604232
Go to bed Joss
>>
it's not
>>
>>67603347
>why do people have different opinions than me?

Gee, I don't know. Unless you can articulate any reason you liked the flick, it's fairly hard to respond. Notice how most BvS fanbois simply state how the flick was a masterpiece without ever saying why they think that.
>>
>>67603872

But normies are the only ones who love BvS
>>
File: 1444602291992.gif (1009 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1444602291992.gif
1009 KB, 500x270
>>67605765
>critics say it's a horrible movie
>DCucks claim that the critics are shills and that the audience scores prove that
>half of the marvel films have a higher audience score than either Man of Shit or Badman vs Supershit

I can't make this shit up.
>>
>>67606245
>I can't make this shit up.
Then use your head, most people don't have a taste of their own, they saw what critics did and out of fear of saying something unpopular they go with it and repeat the same. Normalfags are afraid of stating their own thoughts. You inability to comprehend it states your homepage redditor.
>>
>>67606573
>audiences just parroted critics
>rating a film 50% higher is parroting
nice mental gymnastics

You can't have a world where audiences both parrot critics out of fear and see through the shilling of critics through DC meme magic.

If critics are shills and audiences know what's really up, BvS is no better than marvel capeshit capeshit. If audiences just parrot critics to stay in the mainstream, BvS would be rated lower.

I agree that most audiences have no idea what actually makes a movie good or bad, and really only agree a movie's bad when it's badness itself becomes a meme. But DCucks try to pretend that the audience score proves the movie was actually a masterpiece, which is contradicted by the image I replied to.
>>
>>67606849
>You can't have a world where audiences both parrot critics out of fear and see through the shilling of critics through DC meme magic.
Are you mentally challenged? Vast majority of people when asked a question in fear of sounding uneducated and plain would help themselves with an opinion of an "expert". The fact that even though lots of people parrot critics, it still had "50% higher" rating like you said, indicated how good it actually was. It had flaws, even many flaws, but without audience being flooded with critics opinions it would even make a better score among regular audience.
>>
>>67606849
>actual audience gives 50% higher score than critics
What's your stand or that? Are perhaps critics bigger hacks than Zack?
>>
>>67603347
>DC fan opinion
>"How is this Marvel movie better than the new DC movie?????'

Why are the mods not deleting all the whiny crybaby threads?????
>>
>>67607072
>audiences give most capeshit similar ratings
>critics panned one of them to hell
>this is proof that this one is actually a masterpiece
Hahaha what? The only thing to conclude from this is that audiences can't judge quality and just say how much they were stimulated after turing off their brain, whether the movie was bad or not.

>>67607116
Are they hacks? Yes, no matter their opinion. Bigger hacks than Snyder? Not even close.
>>
>>67603347
Likable characters. Fun story. Doesn't pretend to be some deep sophisticated drama.
>>
>>67608219
maybe Schindler's List could have had more fun in it?
And Alien. Alien was lacking in a homosexual friendly bromance and it didn't have one fart joke in it. What the fuck??
>>
The Exorcist, what the fuck? Not one person slaps their dick in someone's face and everyone is fucking serious?
What the fuck?? It's just a funny story about a lame ghost or some dumb shit, what the fuck??
>>
>>67606151

>Notice how most BvS fanbois simply state how the flick was a masterpiece without ever saying why they think that.

There's literally been tons of threads where people write near fucking essays on why they like the movie. Stop being retarded. If anything people have been doing it too much and it's repetitive now. Stop being retarded
>>
File: juri_is_in_good_shape.jpg (35 KB, 493x352) Image search: [Google]
juri_is_in_good_shape.jpg
35 KB, 493x352
>>67603347
Has anyone noticed that the worst capeshit films are basically the ones with no sense of threat?

Take this for example, there's no threat at all, the main villain is a joke all the way through the goddamn movie

Ultron is scarily presented for all of one scene, and then he gets BTFO immediately

He comes back in like 3 progressively less-scary but bigger robot bodies and gets BTFO every single time and there's never any sense that the charcters are in any sort of danger

Even in Iron Man Jeff Bridges threatens to cuckold Tony Stark or something, literally Jeff Bridges was more threatening than Ultron puppet robot #3875

We have it hammered into us in every fight in this film that Ultron isn't going to beat them. The only fucking threat in the entire film is The Hulk and he's a good guy.

TFA suffers from the same thing, too- the only thing nearing a legitimate threat in the entire film is Kylo Ren (Captain Plasma or General Hitler anyone?), who gets discredited in his first scene where the most intimidating person in the universe gets immediately quipped at by Deluxe from Drive diffusing the entire scene and ruining his credibility for the rest of the film, even when he kills Han which literally everyone saw coming it feels more like an act of angsty teenage rebellion than an actual murder

Even in fucking DUDE RACCOON DUDE TALKING TREE LMAO Saoirse Ronan despite being a hammy villain was actually kinda intimidating to the cast
>>
>>67608353
>maybe Schindler's List could have had more fun in it?
I thought it was fun.
>>
>the new Superman films should be more like the fun, gay Superman films with Christopher Reeve
>villain is a comedy character in a bald wig with comedy 'dumb' henchman and gangsters moll with big tits
>villain is General Zod with comedy 'dumb' henchman
>villain is fucking Richard fucking Pryor
>fuck off
>>
>>67608688
first good post on capeshit I read here
>>
File: 1251251523.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1251251523.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>67603444
>Made by people that cared about the characters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>muh arrow guy's secret family
>>
>>67603718
>no build-up
>the entire scene in the mansion where ultron overtakes jarvis, crashes the avengers' plane and locks them out of pretty much all of cyberspace
>>
File: rainbow_moeka.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_moeka.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>WB shills are still on /tv/
>>
>>67608688
I tend to find Marvel movies difficult to get invested in because they all star half-witted jock chuckleheads. If saving the world is such a fucking joke to them and they never seem to expend much energy doing it, why should we care?

At least with characters like Batman you see the degree to which fighting crime takes a physical and psychological toll on them. You get invested in their conflicts as characters because there are actual stakes. The problems faced by Marvel characters are all so superficial and fleeting, what is there to get excited about?
>>
>>67603718
Reminder that Iron Man's suit takes a full-force hit from Thor's mountain-destroying Hammer in the first Avengers movie and isn't visibly damaged, but in Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron the suits are tin toys that even le arrow man can destroy with complete ease.
>>
>>67603347
I'm not a dc fag but this really triggers my autism. Aou was absolutely garbage and yet people have the audacity too say it was great because its "fun" what the fuck does that even mean
>>
Avengers doesn't get as much flak as BvS because Avengers doesn't try to be profound and meaningful. It knows its a shit explosions and CGI orgy.
>>
>>67603362

Rofl'd at Scarlet Waifu mind if I use this term at my anime/comic club?
>>
>>67603347
Mousketeers BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYb_r4cZHE
>>
>>67610269
so.... it's 'better' by not trying to be anything except mindless shit?

woah. let's all think about this....
>>
>>67610269
Yeah, BvS had the nerve to try and be good! Fuck it, amirite?
>>
>>67609886
Everyone was friendship tho. And Quicksilver was awesome. He had grey hair and a shirt from sports authority. Plus, Ultron was soo funny. He cracked omelets and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>67610605

>so.... it's 'better' by not trying to be anything except mindless shit?
>woah. let's all think about this....

Did I say it's better? I said it doesn't get as much hate even though it's just as bad only because it's a little more honest.
>>
>>67610689
It almost universally loved.
>>
>>67610661
FUCK THOSE GUYS FOR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NEW!!
>>
>>67610728
By teenagers and wannabe nerds.
>>
>>67610728
..for doing nothing new and trying to be nothing except...
>shit explosions and CGI orgy

fuck this planet
>>
>>67609886
>it was great because its "fun" what the fuck does that even mean
The opposite of being a painful chore to get through, like Man of Steen and ostensibly like BvS.
>>
>>67603347
Problem with BvS is it tried to be a serious movie. If you leave the kiddie league you'll be judged as an adult.
>>
>>67610604
I know that the first half of this was meant to mock people's fears about the acquisition, but as far as the movies go, it's mostly accurate. None of the characters have any flaws, the tone is almost oppressively upbeat. The movies are almost a perfect depiction of what I imagine a "disney-fied" version of the comics would look like.
>>
>>67610738
Nolan did intellectual superhero somewhat better and before BvS.
>>
>>67610861
but it's being shit on for "not being aimed at kids".
>>
>>67610892
by making something unlike the source material
he made Batman a cop with a bat costume and made everything 'realistic' as possible
that's nothing like the DC comics
Nolanbat is more like a police drama or perhaps more like a James Bond story but it has almost nothing in common with the comics
>>
>>67603347
TFW this time next year, Mouseketeers heap praise on beat-boxing Lego Batman for being the greatest cinematic depiction of the character thus far because "fun."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZoKKQsxis
>>
>>67610922
That's the point.

Marvel makes movies that mostly just accept themselves for what they are.
BvS tried to do the muh-deep-subtext shit but it ultimately fails at achieving that.
However, the movie is entertaining and GOOD, if you go in with a positive mindset and look at it for what it is instead of what it tries to be.
>>
>>67611124
This is all but guaranteed to happen, and that makes me sad.
>>
Why is /tv/ so obsessed with pretending to know better than everyone else to the point of praising some awfully edited, paced, written and shot piece of shit just because of some film school dropout-tier symbolism that's handled so clumsily its themes and meanings are almost stated in-dialogue?
The worst part about every human on earth believing that everyone else is dumber than them is braindead morons like these that can only talk in memes saying that you're dumb for not praising comic book shit.
>>
>>67610922
These are the times you live in faggot. Switch your brain off and enjoy the ride
>>
>>67603347
AoU might not have been great but it was entertaining and for better or worse the studio knew what it wanted to do and did it.

BvS was a mess. The studio had no idea what they wanted to do and the fans have no idea either.

>BvS is released and it gets slammed by critics and fans alike
>DC defense force comes out:
>CRITICS DIDNT LIKE IT BECAUSE IT WAS DEEP AND SERIOUS! IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN
>studio comes out to defend BvS: critics are taking it too seriously. It's supposed to be fun
>>
>>67611124
They won't be wrong at all. You don't have to do much to be the best on-screen Batman because they've all been fucking abysmal.
>>
I walked out of BVS during the funeral scene.
>>
>>67611283
alternatively we could kill anyone suggesting that thinking is unnecessary
>>
>>67604217
>right off the bat
ayy
>>
>>67611133
>Marvel makes movies that mostly just accept themselves for what they are.
you are not making much sense here
>>
>>67610844
They really weren't
>>
>>67611240
you sound like a whiny little bitch with a learning difficulty
>>
>>67611483
I'm glad they were good experiences for you, but they certainly were not for me or the general audience.
>>
>>67611240
What was it about the movie that you didn't like?

I'll give you editing because that was bad but not to the extent that would make the movie bad/ unwatchable
>>
>>67609886
I was laughing all the way through, probably fucking annoying for everyone else in the cinema
>>
>>67611540
I can accept that senpai
>>
>>67611470
They don't try to be anything special other than "entertaining action-comedy movies about people in costumes beating the shit outta each other", while BvS tried to be more.
>>
>>67603347
By being actually entertaining

By having an actually coherent story (it definitely had too many subplots, but at least it all actually made sense)

By not making us wait almost two hours to see heroes fight

By taking 11 movies to start building an entire universe instead of trying to build an entire universe by the second movie

By not having Jesse Eisenberg and Henry Cavill be absolutely atrocious in their roles

Oh, and based Whedon > Snyder
>>
>>67603347
Because you're the sort of person who thinks whimsy isn't DEEP and is easily fooled when a director presents you with the trappings of depth even if they leave you without any actual depth. You think your tastes are dignified and refined but really you're a child playing at being a man. So you claim BvS is capekino and all of Marvel is childish disneyshit when really you're just a misanthrope who's too afraid to step outside of his comfort zone and understand the greater picture.

That said AoU and BvS both suck.
>>
>>67611616
>BvS tried to be more

What were they trying to be? The studio even said that BvS was taken too seriously by critics was just supposed to be "a fun trip to the theatre."
>>
>>67605765
this image needs to be updated, it's 28% now :^)
>>
>>67611616
Fine but why should anyone else limit themselves to these banal specifications?
Why should every film be an action comedy with funny guys who punch things?
Why would any filmmaker choose to make a safe generic film instead of trying to make something personal?
"it could make more money"
So what? You sell out and just make safe shit?
And it's not a shoe-in. If DC made a Marvel mong-com they would be laughed at for a pathetic copying attempt.
"This is just a lame Marvel copy!"
>>
>>67611736
Well yeah, that's the studio telling people to just see it like that. But the vision of Snyder was for it to be something more.
It doesn't quite get there, blame Snyder or whoever, and thus being judged like an adult movie the critics shit on it.
>>
>>67611635
Whedon is the most overrated hack in the universe. He is, and has always been, a cancer on pop culture. I'm no fan of Snyder, but fuck Joss Whedon and his glib faux-witticisms. Fuck him and his terrible actors. Fuck Allen Tudyk, fuck Nathan Fillion, fuck Sarah Jessica Parker, fuck that thundercunt Felicia Day, fuck Firefly, fuck Dr. Horrible's disney-long blog, fuck the Avengers, FUCK JOSS WHEDON AND HIS CAVALCADE OF CANCER!
>>
>>67611890
>Sarah Jessica Parker
I think you mean Sarah Michelle Geller.
>>
>>67611870
That's not what I said.
I said it tried to be more but didn't really make it.
If you look at it with an open mind it'll be good, but if you judge it harshly as if juding 'art' then it will be mediocre.

most critics are just bandwagoning though, and some just want muh fun
>>
>it's a "The Avengers fight the Hulk, then a non threatening army of robots again" episode.
AoU was trash. Do people really not realize it's the exact same movie as the first?
>>
>>67603416
underrated post
/thread
>>
>>67603347
So BvS made you stay but you left?
>>
dude dropping a city lmao
>>
>>67611936
I did, but fuck her just the same. Fucking horse-faced foot woman.
>>
It's not, because ultron isn't good. It's a clusterfuck that hits all the wrong notes and never builds momentum. Avengers 1 was good though, it was an absolutely perfect feel-good popcorn summer movie and the DC movies will never beat it.
>>
>>67603347
They both suck ass, you crybaby.
>>
Age of Ultron was extremely dull. The divisiveness of BvS alone makes it sound more interesting than the assembly line production of Age of Ultron.
>>
>>67611870
>If DC made a Marvel mong-com they would be laughed at for a pathetic copying attempt.
>"This is just a lame Marvel copy!"
See "Green Lantern."
>>
>>67603416
>being a smartass
>>
How come nobody's posted the truck webm yet?
>>
only fun action sequences are the ones with the Hulk, all the rest of the heroes are so boring to watch.
>>
>>67611890
I agree. Fuck Sensitive Joss Whedon and his "Peeny-balls" feminism.
>>
>>67603522
>>67603477
>>67603444
>>67603433
Wtf's going on in here. Someone call up Bateman
>>
AoU was a step down from Avengers.
AoU was a step down from Winter Soldier.
AoU was objectively better than BvS.
>>
BvS has a much better chance of being remembered as a classic twenty years from now as apposed to AoU that's for damn sure.
>>
File: 1457951434457.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457951434457.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>67612211
DCucks are literally grasping at straws
>>
File: original.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>67603872
beta NEET shut-ins blown the fuck out
>tfw us normies always have the last laugh
BvS is getting destroyed by most audiences because most audiences think that edgy grimdark drivel is for artsy, fartsy hipster movies or war or holocaust films, not superhero flicks where people--normal people that is--go for earnest fun, not The Room-tier accidental fun.
>>
>>67612199
If you're as intelligent as you think you are you'd know that third statement is a blatant untruth.
>>
>>67612211
Or (and more likely), it will be remembered as an abomination like Catwoman, Green Lantern, Batman & Robin, and Amazing Spider-Man 2.
>>
>>67612199
>objectively
That's a 4 syllable word for any thought too big for little minds
>>
>>67612296
It had better writing, effects, characters, acting, and conflicts.

I fucking LOVE Batman, almost as much as my favorite superhero Spidey, but BvS is legitimately one of the worst superhero movies ever made. It's worse than Superman 3. Which is a shame, because I like Affleck, I like Cavill, I even like Eisenberg a bit. But Snyder is a horrible director, and he squandered any potential the movie had.
>>
>>67612345
meme magic at its finest. What does marvel have?
>>
>>67609881
>you will never see an Age of Ultron where the drones are nigh-indestructible Terminators that the heroes struggle to fight effectively and Ultron himself isn't a fucking quipbot
The lack of tension in this movie was disgusting.
>>
>>67612435
DANCE OFF
>>
>>67603444
>muh characters
This is how all Marvelfags defend the fact that all these films are cheap looking and dull as fuck.
>>
>>67612482
Fuck off, Guardians of the Galaxy is objectively one of the greatest films of the last 25 years. It is this generation's Star Wars, only better made. Don't bitch just because you didn't get it.
>>
>>67612545
This
>>
>>67612425
>BvS worse than Spiderman 3

Your opinion is discarded because you clearly have a mental issue.
>>
File: 1458221089296.jpg (25 KB, 375x422) Image search: [Google]
1458221089296.jpg
25 KB, 375x422
>>67612425
>It had better writing, effects, characters, acting, and conflicts

Oh Jesus...
>>
>>67612587
It's worse in literally every way.
LITERALLY every way.
>>
>>67612545
Yeah, except it has better characters than Star Wars, and a more engaging conflict. Plus it has heart and it's one of the funniest movies ever made. It honestly should have gotten an oscar that year.
>>
>>67612630
>literally
That's a 4 syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
>>
>>67610358
Not a DC cuck but Age of Ultron truly was the worst shit while BvS was just meh.

Maybe had to do with that from the AoU trailer I was actually very hyped and then so disappointed. Didn't expect anything from BvS so I couldn't be disappointed.

Aou - 3/10
BvS - 4/10

Age of Ultron is definitely the shittier movie overall.
>>
File: rolls-eyes.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rolls-eyes.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>67603347
I want to know this as well, like an actual response, how can you take all that shit from behind and then "oh no no, that movie I do nt like, no sir!" "I think it is worse than paul blart and Bay's transformers"
>>
>>67612545
I especially liked the part where it was like "ABC EASY AS ONE TWO THREE" and little groot was dancing. So fucking awesome. And when Starlord was trying to grab Gamora's hand and she turned into his mom floating on a cancer bed in space. I fucking cried like a bitch.This movie had everything. Best Marvel movie by far.
>>
File: 1429155961952.jpg (40 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1429155961952.jpg
40 KB, 560x432
>>67612545
>>67612582
>>67612662

OH SHI-
>>
>>67612662
>more engaging conflict
I liked GotG, but the villain and conflict were terrible, and like most Marvel movies not threatening at all. It skates by on the likability of the characters and Chris Pratt's charm.
>>
>>67612681
>>67612345
10 cents has been deposited! Thanks for shilling for Warner Brothers Films!
>>
>>67612545
DUDE TALKING TREE LMAO
>>
>>67612897
Are you kidding me? Star Wars just had the death star that can blow up planets. The infinity stones could blow up the WHOLE FUCKING GALAXY! Are you really that retarded or did you even see the movie?
>>
>>67612955
He didn't really "talk", he just knew how to say one thing. It's plausible.
>>
>>67613008
>He didn't really "talk", he just knew how to say one thing. It's plausible.
Confirmed for 14
>>
>>67612967
Don't you have homework to do? It's a school night.
>>
>>67612967
>the infinity stones can blow up a galaxy.
All I remember is it knocked them all off their feet for a few seconds. Big fucking deal.

The death star could blow up a planet, and DID blow up a planet.
>>
>>67612967
Star Wars was revolutionary. GotG was some of the most derivative shit ever produced by Marvel. Even the jokes were old-hat.
>>
File: U2CrFPD.png (221 KB, 640x267) Image search: [Google]
U2CrFPD.png
221 KB, 640x267
>>67612662
that post gave me cancer
>>
>>67613230
>GotG was some of the most derivative shit ever produced by Marvel.
Thankfully, you're in the minority.
>>
>>67613275
>conspicuous bald cap line
I love Marvel's attention to detail.
>>
>>67613322
It was Avengers with a Star Wars motif. Even it's soundtrack was made up of classic songs from the 70s. It's great that you like it, but the movie is pretty clearly an homage to other things.
>>
>>67613322
Fuck off. Praise it if you must, but don't pretend that almost all of the jokes, plot and character dynamics weren't ripped straight from other things.
>>
>>67603362
this

>tfw you never got too see her fugg quicksilver
>>
>>67613434
It was nothing like the Avengers. In its very core it was a story about a kid who was always alone because he was always running away from his problems and feelings. Other elements are superficial.
>>
>>67613587
Here's a little secret. There is no such thing as originality, everything was already done before.
>>
>>67613849
Yeah, no. You don't get to excuse ripping jokes wholesale by trotting out that tired line.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ0I2ATlBc4

Who is excited for peter?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 400x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 400x248
>>67603444
>Made by people that cared about the characters

This has to be bait.

>Batman's character is build through the entire movie in BvsS

>literally the intro is about batman's character life

>batman stops killing superman literally because of his crucial character that was build up the entire movie
>>
AoU is the kid who goes to prom and to the football games and gets into a business program at a good school and BvS is the kid who has 3 friends his whole high school life and ends up either shooting up the school or being a NEET.

This isn't hard to understand.
>>
>>67603347

Only good scene was the fight with the Hulkbuster.
>>
>>67603477

Because she's a woman.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.