[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you, DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1024px-DC_Comics_logo.svg.png (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-DC_Comics_logo.svg.png
123 KB, 1024x1024
Let us take a moment to acknowledge DC as the true savior of the comic book era.

>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero video game of all time (Arkham games)
>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero movie of all time (Nolan batman trilogy)
>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero animated series of all time (Batman animated series)
>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero live action series of all time (Green Arrow)
>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero comic of all time (Batman vs Superman)
>DC super hero ends up in the fastest grossing super hero movie of all time (Batman vs Superman)

Source = Reviews/Accolades and sales statistics.

Thank you DC.
>>
Even if BVS ends up being shitty I'll still have MoS
>>
>>67601719
We can't know until that last 6th of a movie is released. hopefully Based Snyder actually gets WB to release it
>>
File: DC.jpg (46 KB, 291x369) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
46 KB, 291x369
I want my Flash movie
>>
Thank you, DC
>>
>>67601689
Love how you changed best to fastest growing. Even the movie's fans know the movie sucks.
>>
>>67601801

But a DC movie is the best super hero movie. The nolan batman trilogy, it's there. I'm just showing that DC conquered everything, critical reception and commercial success.
>>
MoS is honestly the most entertaining capeflick ever, still confused how people can think it's bad, is it just cause of the few overall minor flaws? because without those it would literally be perfect.
>>
File: 1458963006865.png (152 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1458963006865.png
152 KB, 293x398
>>67601689
Stay delusional, shills
>>
>>67601689
>DC super hero ends up in the best super hero live action series of all time (Green Arrow)
Daredevil is better, but I agree with or haven't seen the others.
>>
>>67602470
>Daredevil
>superhero show

barely
>>
>>67602527
That's why it's so good
>>
File: 1457508062458.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457508062458.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
>>67601689
You sound as intelligent and deep as Trump OP. Thank you DC I guess.
>>
>>67602527
>Arrow
>show
>>
I love the hoops you have to jump through to market this bullshit.
>>
>>67602853

450 million with records being broken left and right. I don't need to market jack
>>
Not a DC fan but am familiar with characters and the more famous storylines.

Saw this movie today and would give it a 7/10, on par with the best Marvel films. If the Ultimate Cut sorts out some of the editing/pacing and motivational inconsistencies then it could be great.

Movie still has some stupid moments but the good far outweigh the he bad.
>>
>>67602147
People wanted sunshine and rainbows from Superman
>>
>>67601689
I agree mostly except
>Comic
>Batman v Superman
>It's called TDKR you cuck

Also, Daredevil S1 > Arrow
>>
Note that those all involve Batman (except green arrow but that's shit anyway)

Batman is the only reason they have fans still at all.
>>
>>67601689
Arrow isn't even the best CW superhero show.
>>
>>67603492
This is a good point. Batman is a really stellar character. He can be reinvented over and over and people will still like him. He's the American Bond.

Superman is unrelatable and it is hard to tell a compelling story about a God.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.