[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he leave his daughter on a lawless planet full of bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1458732052481.webm (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1458732052481.webm
3 MB, 1920x800
Why did he leave his daughter on a lawless planet full of bad people?

>inb4 Obi-Wan left Luke just like this
fuck you, at least Luke had an aunt and uncle
>>
>>67601415
Nobody even knows if he actually did
>>
>>67601415
Conjecture and hearsay. Now suck my chode.
>>
>>67601415

He didnt want to raise his wife's daughter
>>
>>67601569
Rey is his daughter, only autists will deny this.
>>
>>67601605
There is nothing to suggest rey is Luke's daughter besides your confirmation bias
>>
File: 679178.jpg (655 KB, 3000x2037) Image search: [Google]
679178.jpg
655 KB, 3000x2037
How exactly is order maintained on a desert planet with no functioning government?
>good place to stash my daughter in
>>
>>67601704
the portions man and his buddys were the law
>>
>>67601415
Obi-wan also was in the same planet as Luke checking him.
>>
>>67601415
Luke ditched Rey after the shit went down with the Knights of Ren. Then he stole the Falcon and sold it off to buy her protection on an isolated planet, he having already sensed that she was force sensitive, and would be able to fend for herself but also isolated from threats.
>>
>>67601605
this would be the most boring thing in the world, should've revealed it in TFA if it was true
>>
>>67601605
only autists would assume it as fact without any actual confirmation and just vague hints
>>
>>67601704
This is what the rebels wanted. They wanted to restore an ineffectual senate that couldn't even protect one of their own planets from an invasion after they already had proof that banking clan invaded.

Jakku is just another one of the republics victims. Empirical law would have made sure thugs were dealt with in swift fashion and everyone was fed their fare share. Don't let rebel propoganda confuse you, the Empire fed its citizens.
>>
>>67602285
If you're Corellian, the e
Empire is great. One of the other millions of intelligent species? Not so much.
>>
I work for Disney's Star Wars

[/spoiler/] Luke is Snoke. The title of Disney's Star Wars movie is 'The Force Awakens', that implies that is has not been awoken even though Luke is still alive. The force awakened right when Ray gained her powers. Luke is Snoke. The star killer base was just an elaborate training platform, snoke is collecting the power of all the Jedi for his master plan. [/spoiler/]
>>
>>67601825
this. If she's his daughter it would have zero dramatic impact.
>>
>>67602496
>obviously not true
>literally retarded fanfic
>just like TFA
>>
>>67602512
Besides, there is Kylo already, why more? He is strong in the Force because of his ancestry, Rey was chosen by the Force itself. Let's build up on that.
>>
>Kylo To the Light Side
>Rey to the Dark side.

Please do that in SW8
>>
Sorry, George.
>>
>>67602792
>Rey was chosen by the Force itself

>not a Mary Sue
>riiiight....
>>
Because he saw Kylo go all autistic and join the dark side and thought oh shit what if that happens to Rey I can't train two future dark side leaders
>>
>>67602888
it makes sense in-universe tho. Maybe she'll die at the end of the trilogy, taking Snoke with her
>>
>>67602982
so you agree she's had no training.
and then he dumps her on a total shithole with fuck all support
Why would he suddenly become such a retarded dick?
>>
>>67602982
some faggot from Lucasfilm said Rey was already on Jakku some years before the Jedi massacre
>>
>>67602988
since when was the Force a sentient being which makes decisions?
>>
>>67603087
it's a mystery. Seriously though, THE. FORCE. AWAKENS. It awakened in Rey.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.