[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he a good father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hal.jpg (162 KB, 796x1000) Image search: [Google]
hal.jpg
162 KB, 796x1000
was he a good father?
>>
>>67600971
Yes, no, maybe
>>
File: malcolm.jpg (24 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
malcolm.jpg
24 KB, 520x320
NO ONE GAVE ME A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpSzfHm-whQ
>>
he shaved his hairy nuts in front of his children what do u think
>>
>>67600971
He made meth to provide for his family and took the ultimate risk so yes
>>
>>67601103
That was a pretty good episode, I don't know how there are any kids who know what the hell they want to be while still in high school. I didn't find my passion till after college.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCuDwvf0Rto

you tell me
>>
>>67601143
So is that a yes?
>>
>>67601038
I don't know
>>
>>67601292
I want to punch that kid.
>>
>>67600971
Let's be real, he's shit at parenting.
>>
>>67603228
He doesn't have much choice. Lois is so overbearing and totalitarian the only way that family stays together is if he plays the lovable easy-going dolt.
>>
>>67603361
Idk, he lost his shit at the boys a few times as well.
>>
>>67603361
there's an ep where lois says she hates being the one who always has to say no and be the bad guy so they try let her be the fun parent and she just does really mundane shit from memory
>>
Him and Craig were cuckbois for Lois.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.