[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 1180x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 1180x898
>be a Marvelfag
>happy DCucks got BTFOd on rotten
>go to the cheapest screening to laugh at BvS
>laugh, because it's indeed a fucking train wreck
>Bafflick is good though
>two days later
>want to go again, mostly to see Batman kicking Superman's ass in the toilet
>like the whole thing this time
Fuck you, Snyder
>>
Why do you keep spamming threads about this trash movie?
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67599428/#67599428
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67598602/#67598602
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67598654/#67598654
>>
File: Night on Bald Mountain.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Night on Bald Mountain.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>67600450
I never see the same movie twice in a theater as I think it's fucking retarded.

If I'm going to spend 3 hours of my life and spend 10 bucks then I'd rather see and experience something new.

Also take your DC v. Marvel thread back to /co/ where it belongs.
>>
>>67600544
Are you really being elitist about not enjoying something as much as another person and being poor? Is that a thing now?
>>
File: zack-snyder.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
suck shit family
>>
>tfw go see BVS on a whim
>dont really like it much
>read up on all the shit behind it, watch the lex scene

>start to enjoy it more and more
>go rewatch it again
>10/10 film
>>
I think I was more prepared the second time for all the bs and wasn't caring that much about it in the movie. The only thing that was beyond everything is Lois throwing the spear.
>>
>being this desperate to market this garbage.
Just fire Snyder WB, stop wasting money on guerrilla marketing when your movie is already the laughingstock of the industry.
>>
>>67602877
She throws the spear so that no one can find it and use it against superman again since it very nearly just fucked his shit up

Its not like she knows doomsday is going to come out of nowhere and be weak to kryptonite.

Although that begs the question, how does she find out that he's weak to kryptonite? I don't remember her being told that He's kryptonian
>>
>>67602980
She knew shit was popping off at the Kryptonian ship?
>>
>>67600544
i saw BvS 3 times already gonna see for last time this sunday.

cry moar
>>
>>67600450
It's literally 2016: A Capeshit Odyssey
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.