[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /tv/, which one was the better action movie? I'm gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: wpid-mockit_01082015003422_edit.jpg (137 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
wpid-mockit_01082015003422_edit.jpg
137 KB, 500x354
Ok /tv/, which one was the better action movie?

I'm gonna go with Kingsman
>>
Mad max
>>
>>67600125
John Wick is the better movie.

Kingsman is the better "male fantasy insert" movie though, because it take a "nobody" characters and then magically turns them into a super assassin. Both are watchable, though some scenes in Kingsman just give me a headache.
>>
John Wick was the better action movie, but Kingsman was the better movie overall.
>>
Both are meme tier trash for low IQ videogame players
>>
>>67600283
Both are action flicks you moron. If you can suggest a high IQ action flick then go ahead.
>>
John Wick has a simple plot with nice locations and better action. Kingsman has a silly James Bondy plot and some great action. I think John Wick wins.
>>
>>67600125

John Wick was fucking GOAT tier.

Kingsman was some wannabe memetastic dog shit.
>>
Out of the two I liked Wick better but they have very different vibes. Not sure if its fair to compare them.
>>
>>67600702
Any Zack Snyder film.
>>
John Wick, no contest.
>>
The best fights in Kingsman didn't even involve the main character. (bar, church)

John Wick headshots with techno music is something I can watch all day
>>
Kingsman was kind of funny
but the fight choreography and action scenes were a mess compared to the sweet sweet violence in John Wick
>>
>>67600184
This, Mad Max was really good.
>>
>>67600125

Shoot 'Em Up
>>
John Wick, easily. Not even a contest. Kingsman only has one good action scene and the rest of the time it's being a comedy parody spy thriller thing.
>>
Kingsman
>>
Better Action Movie? Wick.
Better Action Comedy? Kingsman.
Action Comedy is shit.
>>
>>67601834
>muh ebin car chase moveee
>>
>>67600125
Sorry, guys, I'm gonna go with the original.
>>
>>67602058
Kingsman was so ridiculously over the top though. It was literally Deadpool tier.
>>
>>67601648
You are a pretentious tasteless retard
>>
>>67600861

it was goat up until the plot kept him from being shot point blank in the church parking lot.

They knew his motive, there was literally no reason to move him to a new location and tie him up. He should be dead in his own movie.
>>
>>67602248
Tim needs to grow up and let Gregg finish DvD.
>>
>>67601648
>film
it would be an insult to call the works of zack snyder "flicks"
>>
>>67600702
Matrix
>>
File: 1411235257460.jpg (15 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1411235257460.jpg
15 KB, 600x600
>>67601648
>synder
>>
>>67602409
Matrix is braindead shit you moron.
>>
>>67602443
Explain your reasoning
>>
>>67600702
Anything Kurosawa
>>
>>67600702
Blackhat
>>
>>67602472
It's an action flick with bad pacing, filled with clichés, visually tiring fight choreography but it has some centuries old concept in it like Plato's Cavern so it must be smart despite doing nothing with these concepts at all.
Matrix is garbage action for pseudo-intellectuals.
>>
>>67600125
as an action movie John Wick, as an overall movie Kingsman
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.