[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>>
Almost every """"""""big release""""""""""" in the last 5 years is rated that high on imdb
how new are you to this medium and ratings?
>>
>>67600033
Dubs
>>
>>67600033
IMDB: pleb rate about if the movie is liked or not.
RT: Hacks playing the "emperor new clothe" and shitting on a movie by comparing it with other products

Both are shit.

BvS is a 6/10 movie, most of that 6 comes from good visuals, is a watch it at home movie, no more, no less.
>>
>>67600033
Right now imdb is at 7,4% and it will probably flesh out lower over time. Shills and fanboys all post reviews when sometimes the film is not even out yet ranking the movie up to a 10. As their masses die down and normal people review it as is then it evens out.
>>
Plebs, autistic Batman fans, etc. gave it a 10/10 before everyone else got to see it. That's it really. Same shit with RT user score. Was like 99% with thousands of reviews then dropped rapidly to the low 70s in few days.
>>
>>67600033
a small handful of autistic 12-15 year old fanboys use IMDB to rate their movie of choice 10/10

That is why it's the least credible movie review site on the net.
>>
File: 1458590691203.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1458590691203.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>IMDb rating is actually 7.5
>still displays 9.4, 4 days after

Hahahahahaa

D A M A G E
A
M
A
G
E

C O N T R O L
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
What site is OP's pic from?
>>
>>67601772
Google.com
>>
File: wut.png (202 KB, 658x424) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
202 KB, 658x424
>>67600033
>False Information
>>
>>67601642
See>>67601982
>>
>>67602019
Thank you for confirming I was right
>>
>>67601930

Well why does his look like that when I just get a plain white box?
>>
>>67602290
cos youre a fucking whiney faggot ok? fucking hell
>>
>>67602290
I dunno, ask your assistance dog
>>
*tips fedora while stepping out of the shadows*

The pitiful peons at Marvel have underestimated the power of DC one time too many. The "Marvel Cinematic Universe". Huh. A shoddily shot, messily put together series of soulless and artless wastes of celluloid designed to appeal to the base intellects of moronic manchildren still dreaming of becoming powerful as they waste their lives away masturbating to images of Black Widow.

Only a fool and a weakling of mind could gain satisfaction from watching poorly animated CGI trade weightless and impactless punches while trading quips a severely mentally retarded Thai ladyboy would find beneath him/her.

DC understand cinéma. They understand kino. DC know how to build shade and light in a performance, how to engage the minds of true enlightened souls. DC have redefined not just superhero films, but the entire film industry itself.

Mentally challenged Marvel fanboys can only begin to grasp the tectonic shift in filmmaking that has been unleashed. Critics and reviewers fail to recognize a movie far ahead of its time once again, crying on their blogs about lack of snark and quipping - failing to recognize a literal masterpiece as it unfolds before them.

The public have responded. The entire filmmaking industry has been shaken to its core. DC have changed the game utterly - a new landscape is carved, a beauty is born, a God walks among men.

*teleports away*
>>
>>67601391
>Normal people
>Reviewing movies
Nice joke.
>>
I dont even watch capeshit but jesus christ who gives a flying a fuck you fucking fanboys
>>
>>67602481
that's a shitty pasta, never post it again
>>
>>67601519
>MoS
>Most rated is 7/10 with 23% of the votes

>BvS
>Most rated is 10/10 with 30% of the votes

The damage control is realer than real life
>>
>>67602290

because it's on a phone/tablet
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.