[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITS SURROUNDED AND OUTSMARTED BY LITERAL CHIMPANZEES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: zulu.jpg (99 KB, 380x541) Image search: [Google]
zulu.jpg
99 KB, 380x541
LOSE GUN V SPEAR FIGHT
>>
>>67599141
0/10
>>
>WE MUST CIVILIZE THESE LANDS
>*drenches the land in native blood*
>>
>>67599154
Yet you responded
>>
>>67599175
name a more effective method
>>
>>67599310
Not getting the shit kicked out of you in every country in the world
>>
Shaka was an all time intellectual and military mind.

Don't get it twisted.
>>
>>67599389
>the monkey king
>great mind
>literally had not figured out how to wear pants
>>
>>67599175
>zulu
>natives to south africa

Why are americans so ignorant? The zulu got to south africa barely 100 years before the dutch.

The Zulo rekt the congoid natives and absolutly destroyed the capoids
>>
>>67599532

Oh jeez not wearing pants in Africa, did he forget to wear a parka as well?
>>
>>67599532
I'm as racist as the next guy, but come on, nigger was pretty based as fuck.
>>
>>67599573
>terrain filled with barbed plants and rocks
>marching on bare feet before going into battle
>engaging the enemy wearing nothing but underpants
>intelligent

guess that's why no-one wears pants in Africa now...

Orite...they all do

Monkey king couldn't figure out pants
>>
>>67599672

Or maybe he just decided he wasn't a fucking pussy.

I bet you wear sunscreen, too.
>>
>>67599532
Fucking pleb, shaka was great.
>>
>>67599765
>decided
>implying monkey man was able to think more then 5 seconds into the future
>enjoy your skin cancer sixteen year old boy
>>
I saw this in a theater full of blacks.

It was an adventure.

It was fun as fuck
>>
>>67599389
Shaka was overrated as fuck, his claim to fame was figuring out how war works 2000 years after the rest of the world.

Not that it even matters here, Shaka was long dead by the Battle of Rorke's Drift
>>
>>67599802
>upset nigger detected
shaka was a fucking retarded ape who was murdered by his own people after he made a series of brilliant decrees forbidding crops to be planted for a year or cows to be milked under punishment of death. He ordered all pregnant females to be executed. Why? His poor fee-fees were hurt because his mommy died.

What a genius.

His own brothers killed him
>>
When they form firing lines and continually barrage the attacking Zulus I get a boner
>>
>>67599842
>exclusively refers to Shaka Zulu as "monkey man"
>Fails to understand that in modern africa, there are still tribes such as the bantz and the massa in who don't wear pants
>thinks that pants are somehow an indicator of civilization
>doesn't know skin toughen over time and by Shaka Zulu's age he would have had leathery, tough skin
>uses "sixteen year old boy" as a pejorative

Right now I'm willing to bet your Doritos encrusted fingers are poised over the keyboard, ready to call me some kind of leftist libtard faggot, but I can assure you that there is nothing in my response here (my first to you, just in case you think the other guy you've been replying to sees through your utter idiocy) that pertains to race or the inherent values they may or may not exhibit.

You stupid fuck.
>>
>>67599857
>>67599927
Kek. Shaka BTFO
>>
>>67599981
*bantu
*massai

Autocorrect.
>>
>>67599981
>Fails to understand that in modern africa, there are still tribes such as the bantz and the massa in who don't wear pants

We do understand this, that shows how backwards they are in modern times
>>
>>67599672
>>67600020
>orite...they all do
>all
>>
>>67599141
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>67599981
>>67599842
both of you are huge faggots baiting each other
>>
>>67599981
I bet that leathery skin was really useful for stopping musketballs and bayonets.

Top kek m8. Why condition your body to the environment when you can condition the environment to your body.

Jungles are shit.
>>
>>67599981
>literally shaking with rage
>desperately tries to be insulting but csn only spew cliches
>such deep fantasies of the noble nigger savage he has visions of their 'leathery, tough skin'
>so tough they can no doubt deflect bullets and blades
>projects his value system into the post in a crude inb4
>tries to take intellectual high ground with someone who is taking the piss

Reddit as fuck. Can you limp wristed little shits enjoy a bit of fucking banter without crying and whining for five fucking minutes?

Waa-waa he said a bad word mommy! I'll try and act superior on 4chan that will make me feel better.

Grow up lad.

And learn about Shaka he was a fucking retarded ape. Stop sucking him off because he was smarter then the rest of the apes little boy
>>
>i suppose that makes you the senior officer

i'm amazed by how civilized this conversation was at the start of the movie. in an american movie, even if this is how it historically took place, they would have made this conversation "more interesting" by having some stereotypical alpha shouting battle between two officers
>>
>itt
Trousers stop bullets
>>
Always wished to travel back in time to these battles with a few boxes of aurltomatic rifles, light machine guns, grenades and a shitton of ammo. Also flamethrowers

I often fantasize about the same but going to medieval times
>>
>>67600243
>itt: classic shit posting meets reddit faggotry
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.