[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you think about this series? I found it comparable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: wilfred.jpg (289 KB, 799x547) Image search: [Google]
wilfred.jpg
289 KB, 799x547
What'd you think about this series? I found it comparable to Bojack.
>>
The Australian original is superior
>>
>>67599939

Maybe, it's also really dour with an unsatisfyingly depressing conclusion

I don't find it similar to Bojack though, always struck me as an adult Calvin & Hobbes
>>
My favorite show
>>
the novelty wore off by season 2 and it just got dumber and dumber and less funny as it went on

the last couple of episodes where he stops being a beta orbiter are good though, it was enjoyable watching him call the girl out on her bullshit when she breaks it off
>>
Got about 5 episodes in. Stopped watching for reasons I can't remember.
>>
Horribly embarrassing stuff.
>>
>>67598815

First season was entertaining. Didn't watch any further
>>
>>67600886
This.
One of those shows were you don't really care enough to see what happens next.
>>
Dropped it near the end of the first season. Hardly made me laugh and I didn't find its themes interesting or engaging.
>>
>>67598815
>I found it comparable to Bojack
what?
>>
>>67600714
this
the whole dog-god cult part is really dumb.

2 or 3 seasons should have been enough. And the girl is getting really annoying more u watch the serie.
>>
>>67598815
this show is leagues superior to bojack horseshit
>>
I only watched this when it was on TV but I always loved it because I have a no homo crush on old Frodo
>>
>>67598815

>mentioning Bojack Horsecock

FUCK OFF
>>
was a comedy in the beginning, then became a drama trying to figure out why wilfred could talk.
He was mentally ill btw
>>
Erotic
>>
>>67605531
What's wrong with it? It's funny and clever.
>>
>>67605651
>Funny and clever.

Its just big animal jokes.

Owl chick
> Whoo?

Horse Actor
> Break a leg

You can think its funny but its not clever
>>
>>67598815
Elijah was perfect for his role. He breathes life into the JUST archetype.
>>
>>67605807
>only animal jokes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ninZGr7LU
>>
2>1>4>>>>>3
>>
>>67598815
Comfy as fuck. Every episode is the same and that's why I love it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.