[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Refreshingly honest documentaries with no agenda that simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
ITT: Refreshingly honest documentaries with no agenda that simply tell an objective truth
>>
>>67597034
The Greatest Story Never Told
>>
Most Louis Theroux documentaries.
>>
>>67597034
>Oliver Stone

Stopped reading.
>>
>>67597034
Such a thing literally does not exist.

>>67597136
Exact opposite, his docus are biased and edited as fuck.
>>
>>67597089

>being this brainwashed

/pol/ is satire
>>
File: Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg (26 KB, 245x350) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg
26 KB, 245x350
Essential high school-core
>>
>>67597191
christ are people STILL mad about the pedo documentary?
>>
>>67597219
>being from reddit

If you don't understand Chan culture, what the fuck are you doing here you fucking drooling retard? Stop commenting on shit you know nothing about you reddit cunt
>>
>>67597280
Never watched that one. His brothel one though was terribly edited and clearly trying to force his own narrative of the subject.
>>
>>67597319
>brainwashed inbred from /pol/ calling anyone retarded

jesus.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>67597034
Ken Burn's: The Civil War

Just ignore that token black woman that doesn't know shit.
>>
Errol Morris documentaries
>>
File: top_tier.jpg (55 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
top_tier.jpg
55 KB, 369x369
>>67597319
>chan culture
>>
>>67597370

>being this bootyblasted over a joke post

Do you not understand the ironic nature of the thread you fucking reh-tard? Did op's choice in movie not clue you in well enough? Pls kys. You really don't belong here
>>
>>67597370
>hurr le /pol/ boogeyman
fuck off nigger
>>
>>67597370
>still too stupid to understand what he's commenting on
>thinks crossposting to another board is an insult

/pol/ is satire. That's how I know you're a redditor. If you had spent any time on the chans you would remember /b/'s daily nigger hate threads. The hasbro raids. /new/. Moot throwing a little bitch fit because he could censor people.

>/pol/

It's because of limp little reddit faghots like you no-one can laugh or joke around here anymore. Are you so fucking blindly retarded you think someone posting The Greatest Story Never Told as an answer is being serious? You fucking mouth breathing retard.

Go home and fuck up your own site you sad ignorant cunt
>>
>>67597432
>i'm a redditor
>>
senpai desu
>>
>>67597370

/pol/ is the last defense against the normie invasion, you're just one that got through.
>>
>>67597370
>>67597461
>>67597470
>>67597525
>>67597839
>it's a redditor gets absolutely rekt episode
i love these
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.