[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more unfunny, untalented hack "comedian"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: v2-stewart-lee.jpg (92 KB, 2048x1213) Image search: [Google]
v2-stewart-lee.jpg
92 KB, 2048x1213
Is there a more unfunny, untalented hack "comedian"? The new series has been dreadful
>>
>>67596393
his guardian columns are al right though
>>
>>67596414

Stooodent comedian writes for liberal stooodent paper. Whadda shocker
>>
>>67596432
what's wrong with liberalism, hasn't common sense always been a virtue?
>>
>>67596393

don't worry OP. the new series of top gear and clarkson's new show both start this year. he will have twice as many jokes as he did before.
>>
Watching all his stuff now.

He's very good, but I think you have to watch everything in context. Extracting parts of his shows would be missing the point.

You could see his refusal to do jokes about Islam as PC rubbish, but when you consider that his reason is because he nor the general population know enough about it means he would have to resort to LCD bullshit I think that's quite admirable. Refusing to lower your standards for a cheap laugh.
>>
Season 2 was the best
>>
>>67596393
A shit-haired cunt, who resides at the very apex of all that is absolute patience-testing wank. Seriously, when there is the comedy equivalent of the Nuremberg trials, this bastard is going to be hung from the highest fucking lamppost, pelted with wasps nests and dog turds, and eventually blasted with a flamethrower. Fucking hell, I can't put into words how much I detest this utter fucking cunt.
>>
>>67596645
>>67596503
Fuck off Jidf liberalism is cancer
>>
I love Stewart Lee, but the new series feels about odd. Some of its is brilliant, but it has this kind of work down decomposing vibe to it, and is it just me or has his "character" gotten darker over the years?
>>
>>67596393
he's pretty good
>>
His James corden bit was top tier
>>
>>67598040
Not really, I'd say that his darkest bits were in '41st best comedian', since it was about a genuinely shitty time in his life. The first two seasons of the comedy vehicle were considerably lighter than the new ones though.
>>
>>67599327
>his darkest bits were in '41st best comedian'
You mean 90s Comedian surely, when he talks about Jerry Springer The Opera.
>>
>>67597186
Hi Stew
>>
>>67596432
>acting like education is a bad thing
go read your racist blog posts written by people with 5th grade level reasoning skills
>>
The funniest bit was him gasping for air after trying to do an impression of that other comedian's prancing. Michael McIntyre?

The cat shit routine was terrible.
>>
>>67597378

Yeah he's a communist jew nazi muslim looking for gay rights for his pedo mariachi band
>>
>>67596393

Oh yes, Stewart Lee and his "jokes"

>The joke is... that I'm not telling a joke
>The joke is that I have to explain the joke in painful detail
>The joke is that it's a meta joke about the joke, this joke, which is in fact a meta joke, that's the joke
>The joke is that some jokes are inappropriate and should not be told
>The joke is not all jokes have to be funny
>The joke is that people complain that everything should be on the table to be joked about and this joke is explaining how that is not true, that's the joke
>The joke is you'll laugh at literally anything I say
>>
>>67601172
that is all pretty funny yeah
>>
>>67601172
It's actually all just one joke about context.
>>
>>67601238
this anon gets it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-12-38.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-12-38.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>67596393
The guy who made this
>>
File: cuck nu male.png (34 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
cuck nu male.png
34 KB, 1152x648
>>67600915
you have such an epic sense of humour I can already tell you look like a typical nu male with glasses. Your comedian is a cowardly liberal piece of shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.