[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I convince my gf to watch Star Wars with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Empire_strikes_back_old.jpg (398 KB, 1369x2125) Image search: [Google]
Empire_strikes_back_old.jpg
398 KB, 1369x2125
How can I convince my gf to watch Star Wars with me?
>>
Force her to watch it and if she disliked it you know what to do
>>
Offer to take her son to see BvS so that she can get a night to go downtown with her coworkers
>>
File: 1436520760651-0.jpg (100 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1436520760651-0.jpg
100 KB, 500x498
>>67595679
KEK
>>
>>67595616
show her the one scene
you know, the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise scene

that will make her watch star wars with you
>>
>>67595616
>not having a start wars gf that doesn't need to be convinced
fucking dump her
>>
>>67597504
>start wars
fuck i'm drunk
>>
I had the same problem, OP. I just showed her episode 7 first because it's the most accessible one and she seemed to enjoy herself. I suggest doing that
>>
Well, I'd tell her to either watch it or find herself a new boyfriend, but giving the fact that you're a true beta, I doubt you'd ever find anyone again. Just buy two toy light sabers and challenge her to battle. After a bit of playing, lead it foreplay, and then she'll associate pleasure with Star Wars. Trust me, my dog won't leave me alone after showing her this trick.
>>
>>67597454
This.

The "I iz iur father Look" crap is what women like to watch. Has that soap opera feel.
>>
>>67597532
>start wars
>fuck i'm drunk

Donald Trump's foreign policy, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>67599066
>le so funny reddit-tier humour
fuck off redditfag
>>
>>67599484
He doesn't meme our memes.
>>
>>67595616
tell her it changed filmmaking and pop culture forever, despite the odds being against it. nowadays the marvel movies have changed popular culture but they have millions of comic nerds and their anticipation to hype them up, not to mention the fact that they're backed by big studios and everyone wants them to happen. star wars had none of that and accomplished more in one film.
>>
>>67599066
Okay so let's see.
>you don't like Trump yet you're on 4chan
>if anything, Trump wants to stop useless wars and focus on the US instead of starting them
>ladies and gentlemen
>shit reddit humour
>>
>>67599613
>Trump wants to stop useless wars and focus on the US instead of starting them

Except he doesn't, he just doesn't want to pay for them, which is as feasible as having Mexico pay for the wall. He's said countless times he's not an isolationist but he doesn't realize that one of the reasons America has a global reach is because they pay for that influence.
>>
File: chokeabitch.jpg (116 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
chokeabitch.jpg
116 KB, 1024x759
Show her Episode 7, once she sees Finn she'll be hooked
>>
File: 1459191678014.jpg (92 KB, 1153x767) Image search: [Google]
1459191678014.jpg
92 KB, 1153x767
Kill yourself and leave a suicide note telling her to watch it for your memory.
>>
my gf and i saw star wars and the sequel. she thinks we should see the rest, what do?
>>
>>67595616
>How can I convince my gf to

Fuck I browse /hc/ too much
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.