[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Wentworth Bulker.png (287 KB, 393x397) Image search: [Google]
Wentworth Bulker.png
287 KB, 393x397
More like pants break.
>>
He's crying over this thread.
>>
>>
HE'S CULTIVATING MASS!
>>
>>67595106
>dat hair

His black genes really show when he grows out his hair.
>>
>>67595372
kekked
>>
>>67595346
Holy shit I just saw his Facebook response. I've never seen somebody so buttblasted over a dumb picture.
Also why is Lad Bible making memes now, I thought they usually stole them.
>>
>>67596288
Pic of the butthurt?
>>
Post yourself
>>
>>67595106
meh we will get in shape.I still wont watch the new show.
>>
The funny thing is most of the neckbeards who post here probably weigh three times as much
>>
He's really not that big. That body type is hardly a dealbreaker to most women, especially if the guy in question is charismatic, smart, and charming like Wentworth is. He could slay more pussy like that than any of you fags with any bodytype.
>>
>>67596426
This. That shirt isn't very flattering, honestly dressed well he'd actually look pretty good, the shirt material is just too damn thin.
>>
>>67596440

he is the fag though
only pussy hes slaying is the neighbours cat at best
>>
>>67596426
>tfw /fit/ master race

Feels good man
>>
>>67596496
Well, ladies like gay guys so that just helps my case.
>>
>>67595106
That aint cool, man. He was semi-retired and dealing with depression at the time.
>>
>>67596544
Fuck off tumblr.
>>
>>67596530
And fags don't like ladies. I'm sure you know that.
>>
>Struggle with depression throughout his life
>Get the blues, go to food for comfort
>"Well, it's time I got of my ass and did something about it"
>Out jogging to shed those pounds
>Suddenly, paparazzis everywhere
>DURR, LOOK AT THAT LARD ASS, HE USED TO BE ANOREXIC LIKE THE COOL KIDS, NOW HE'S MORBIDLY OBESE

I hate what our culture has become.
Keeping the media at an 8th grade comprehension level, our art entertainment rooted in remaking and pandering to our childhoods, while communication itself has shifted to high-school tier social media and clickbait article inanity has ensured an ideological and cultural dark age.
But kek, lets all continue to act like hormonal teenaged sociopaths online, because in the "real" world we're "supposed" to pamper each other like infants, thus need the outlet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.