[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Leto will lose his shit before the movie is released,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>tfw Leto will lose his shit before the movie is released, and kill everybody involved with it, so we will never get to see the movie
>>
Are you kidding? That would make it the biggest movie of all time. 3 billion BO easily.
>>
>>67592481
I keep seeing articles talking about how Leto has gone CUHRAZY and I really really hope it's those fake articles /tv/ made.

Can someone post them, I need a laugh.
>>
>>67592481
that J branding looks the one Jason had
>>
>>67592557
nah i see them too. From mostly legit sources. Probably paid adverts or some kind of quid pro quoe
>>
>>67592576
It's not going to happen take that meme back to /v/
Normies will never digest it
>w-what the jokers not the joker?
>>
File: DADS GONNA FREAK.jpg (73 KB, 709x473) Image search: [Google]
DADS GONNA FREAK.jpg
73 KB, 709x473
>>67592557
LIGHTS, CAMERA, INSANITY!
>>
>>67592617
>joker isn't the joker
>it's THIS GUY!!
>...ya know, robin?
>no, not that robin
>no it's.. look, there was one robin right? then-
>>
>>67592664
Haha exactly. This guy gets it.
>>
ITT: Autistic patreon subscribers
>>
>>67592576
There's going to be Harley Quinn origin scenes with Leto, so no.
>>
>>67592748
because everything else is so consistent
you really think these directors respect their geek audience?
>>
I want to see Laina in full Joker costume
>>
>>67592788
Yeah. Jason Todd as the joker in arkham as the catalyst for Harley Quinns transformation. Just take a moment to read that and appreciate the utter stupidity of it.
>>
>>67592788
>most popular geek villian arc
>change completely because fuck it ebic rebeal lol fug :DDD u neba saw it combing :DDD
Take your terrible video game meme elsewhere
>>
>>67592991
why are you talking about video games?
and I think you're giving the writers WAY too much credit
>>
>>67593046
>ignoring the basics of the most popular plot
This meme started with the new arkham game. And besides red hood already confirmed in new batman stand alone film, so no.
>>
>>67592481
I could almost forgive this retarded design if the makeup at least gave him that little smiley mouth effect. You know with the red lips curling upward at the edges of the mouth.
>>
>>67592557
Oh man, those are the funniest shit, while still cringeworthy as fuck if they're real.
>>
INSIDE
OUT
SOCKS
>>
>>67593435
fuck you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.