[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know that a superhero movie is genuinely garbage (Fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
How do you know that a superhero movie is genuinely garbage (Fantastic 4) and not just avant-garde (BvS) based on critics' reviews?
>>
You have to watch them
>>
>>67592318
BvS was a far cry from avant-garde.

It's like that time Homer fucked up building a barbecue pit and it was mistaken for art.

Batman v Superman, likewise, was a mistake and nothing more.
>>
>>67592364
>you are now picturing Zack Snyder saying "LE GRILL?"
>>
You have to spend more than a grand total 5 seconds thinking about the filmmakers' ideas and intentions.

It amazes me how many people shit on BvS while misinterpreting half the movie, and getting basic plot points wrong
>>
>>67592387
>>
>>67592318
That thing right there under the percentage that reads "Average Rating:".
>>
>>67592391
there's nothing to get wrong, the whole plot is just shit
>>
BVS really needs an edit job
>>
>>67592391
The filmmaker spent a grand total of five seconds thinking about his shitty project; why can't I?
>>
>>67592364
This is a perfect analogy.
>>
>>67592426
>that filename
>>
>>67592318
they're both shit, just Fantastic 4 was like shitting in a toilet, where no one is truly surprised.

BvS was like shitting in the middle of central park, still not surprising, but not something you'd expected.
>>
>>67592364
hi Nolan. Are you still butt blasted about Snyder making a better batman than yours on his first outing? Well, we all can't have Snyder's genius, no need to shitpost because of it. Just accept your inferiority.
>>
>>67592810
>Snyder's genius

Go to bed, Zach.
>>
>>67592318
>Avant-garde is French for bullshit

well by this standard BvS is indeed AGAF
>>
>>67592318
>How do you know that a superhero movie is genuinely garbage (Fantastic 4) and not just avant-garde (BvS) based on critics' reviews?

You listen what Armond White says dummy
>>
>>67592888
>it's an Almond White uses a movie as an excuse to discuss topical politics rather than discuss the actual film and its art
>it's an Almond White gives Jack & Jill a positive review cuz everyone else gave it a negative review
>>
File: 1452657790620.jpg (89 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
1452657790620.jpg
89 KB, 624x658
When it's written like shit.

I was so bored I fell asleep at one point in the movie which I never do, a first for me.

You could argue BUH HOW YOU KNOW THE PLOT U FELL ASLEEP!!! However when its so uninteresting that happens that qualifies as a shit movie
>>
>>67592972
>it's a marvelshill gets rightfully called a pleb and makes excuses episode

Too many of those lately
>>
>>67593049
>listening to a gay nigger who loves Transformers and 21st century Happy Madison movies
>>
>>67593122

It's ok, no one has to know. Go back to your RLM thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.