[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't think BvS was as bad as the critics said but how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I didn't think BvS was as bad as the critics said but how the hell can anyone think it's reasonable that Batman is on the same team as the flash, wonder woman, and superman when he's an ant compared to them? It's a joke. Even captain america could beat up batman and his super powered friends aren't as ridiculously strong as superman or wonder woman or the flash. I don't see how any future Batman involvement can look non-contrived.
>>
Batman's contributions to the JL are mainly his intellect and ability with strategy. Batman has always worked best on his own. JL was just a gimmick to sell more comics, like all team-ups.
>>
Bruce provides strategy and money.

They're gonna need his OP prep-time abilities when Darkseid and his minions come to town
>>
>>67591386
I don't know, he looked cap level strength in the movie. Also he was able to beat Superman
>>
>>67591606
This. Any guy who can orchestrate that has a place in the pantheon.
>>
Because he's BAATMAAAN!

Not sure if you're an imbecile or just shitposting, but educate yourself on Batman unless you want to sound like an ignorant pleb.
>>
because hes the hero and its capeshit
>>
>>67591386
He's a brilliant detective, strategist, martial artist, engineer, perphaps even a spiritual power. Also a billionaire with friends in high places.

If you don't see the value of this..
>>
why is batman's intellect always brought up? Superman is more intelligent than batman.

batman is a just a guy in a costume because he's super rich. How can he even be compared to people like Superman, a God on earth?

comics makes zero sense, that's why they will never make sense on the big screen.
>>
>>67592157
>Superman is more intelligent than batman.
Nope.
>>
>>67592157
batman is more cunning than superman
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.