[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>British documentary >Here, in the jungles of Bhata-Tuthu,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>British documentary
>Here, in the jungles of Bhata-Tuthu, the praying mantis is in search of its prey.
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of the praying mantis following a spider

>American documentary
>Guitar riffs playing in the backround
>YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT ONE OF THESE KILLERS IN YOUR BACK YARD
>Rapid jump cuts of the praying mantis
>THE PRAYING MANTIS MIGHT LOOK LIKE A BUG IN CHURCH, BUT THIS NASTY MOTHER-SUCKER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH
>More flashy jump cuts
>THIS LITTLE SPIDER DOESNT KNOW WHATS WAITING FOR HIM, THE FURY OF THE MANTIS IS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED
>More flashy jump cuts
>The mantis strikes
>Strange animal growling and screeching noises are dubbed in as it attacks because silent footage is too boring for americans
>Slow mo replay of the attack in black and white
>AND ITS OVER IN A FLASH
>THAT LITTLE SPIDER SHOULD'VE PRAYED TO THE MANTIS
>Starwipe to next clip
>>
Obligatory viewing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_st3z0kXo
>>
>>67591364

Am I the only one who read the British version in David Attenborough's voice?
>>
>>67591448
I just checked and yep
>>
>>67591448
Dude what?

*snort* Merryanne!!
>>
>>67591364
Don't forget the American documentary featuring a series of "experts" on the subject explaining how evil those mother-suckers are.
>>
>>67591430
Holy shit this looks american as fuck
>>
>>67591364
Pretty much nailed it. There are a few exceptions, but generally american tv documentaries seem like they are aimed at the lowest common denominator, like the kind of people who watch monster truck rallies or pawn shop reality tv shows - that sort of redneck scum.
>>
>>67591430
poor crab :(
>>
Fuck I can never watch murcan documentaries because of this shitty need to dramatize everything.
>>
>>67592134
B-But the crab had LEGS!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1456290122422.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1456290122422.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Stay mad, yurocucks.
>>
>>67591364
These threads are always the best

Yanks constantly BTFO
>>
File: 1458277990045.png (376 KB, 520x423) Image search: [Google]
1458277990045.png
376 KB, 520x423
>Burgerland
>documentary format
>>
File: American-Patriot.jpg (457 KB, 1597x1200) Image search: [Google]
American-Patriot.jpg
457 KB, 1597x1200
>>67592674
Yeah, no. You fucking ultracucks are automatically blown the fuck out because you're so far up our asses it's not even funny. Think about how much time you spend whining about America and then try to say you aren't our bitch.

Be sure to wipe your lips off before you thank us for the yum yum Americum, cucks.
>>
>>67592766
>this angry
nearly split my tea pham
>>
>>67592656

>Hot dog and crisps on a cheeseburger

Goddamn it I wish I was American. ;_;
>>
>>67592818
>Y-Y-YOU MAD!

Mmmhmmm. I'm steaming over here. Did you face Mecca while you posted that Muhammad?
>>
>>67592766
>being this mad over documentary formats
>>
>>67592766
>not having a sense of humor or humility
>this butthurt over undeniably laughable trash
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.